Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

13 minutes ago, raegr said:

god the dc threads are always so toxic, i'll look at different movie threads, this is too much 

I know. It's also because most DC fans, if not interested in other movies, don't go into those threads to start up a fight. Most other fans will just come into DC threads to troll. It's tiring to try and discuss a movie you are interested in.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, M37 said:

Will openly admit that I may be out of my depth here, but ... Did some spot checking, and finding CW in UK doesn't seem to have tickets on sale for Indiana Jones either? And even Transformers only runs through the opening weekend?

Also found this news article:

If I didn't know any better, sure looks they're setting up to cease UK operations on 6/12 ...

Flash tickets finally went on sale today. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

How are people not being threadbanned for posting conspiracy theories?  I can just go into any thread and post my most asinine conspiracies with no source and it's cool? 

Well, if you use the Report functionalities, that means at least somebody on the staff will be aware and look into the issue. And if you think that is insufficent for whatever reason, then @ me specifically, or another moderator, and I/they will take care of the problem if they think it's an issue or not.

And speaking of, I have threadbanned both 21C and Willowra for their trolling and conspiratorial nonsense. While 21C's post was reported, it would have been better if you did the action or just tell a moderator the problem, instead of being all "WHY IS NOBODY DOING ANYTHING". We have lives and jobs outside of this forum and we can't be here every waking minute, especially when last weekend we had to deal with another controversial release re: Little Mermaid.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Eric 2099 said:

Well, if you use the Report functionalities, that means at least somebody on the staff will be aware and look into the issue. And if you think that is insufficent for whatever reason, then @ me specifically, or another moderator, and I/they will take care of the problem if they think it's an issue or not.

And speaking of, I have threadbanned both 21C and Willowra for their trolling and conspiratorial nonsense. While 21C's post was reported, it would have been better if you did the action or just tell a moderator the problem, instead of being all "WHY IS NOBODY DOING ANYTHING". We have lives and jobs outside of this forum and we can't be here every waking minute, especially when last weekend we had to deal with another controversial release re: Little Mermaid.

Thanks for banning a few of them. 

Looking closer at the release schedule, aside from Spider-Man being in it's 3rd weekend and then Indiana Jones (which seems pretty weak) there's not a lot...   Schools will be out.. July 4th weekend could see a bump.  This is provided that it's a good fun movie for the family with good WOM. 

12 hours ago, 21C said:

Also... 18 months of post, come on.

And that proves what exactly? You're throwing out this "18 months post production" like it's fact when in reality it's just conjecture. Has there been any proof to your claim? 

Well at least the next DC movie thread won’t be as hostile/controversial, unless Xolo Maridueña does something bad between now and August, not counting that his nudes got leaked 

As for The Flash, I’m looking forward to finally watching it! It’s been such a controversial movie and its been so exhausting following the conversation on this film practically everywhere! I haven’t bought my tickets yet because I usually take my siblings to the movies and I’m waiting for my sister to tell me her work schedule that week, especially since Flash is her favorite superhero! Two more weeks! :) 

• Like 1

Really curious to see how this is received.I dont think the more well known critics, non fan sites especially(top critics) will be as forgiving of it tbh. While its not as multiverse focused I guess as Spiderverse not a good time for it release literally 2 weeks after one of the best received movies of the year(like its predecessor could claim it as the best cape film ever). Hope its received well anyhow. Are presages looking any better?

Also damn they need to start promoting blue beetle soon more. what are they doing with that?I know shorter marketing periods are a thing post covid but its out in august