Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

7 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

He did say early on that it's one of the greatest superhero movies ever, but then in his top 5 list recently it wasn't there. Maybe top 10 for him? Or maybe just promoting the brand with a good movie, but overhyping. We'll see soon enough!

Ya this is how I phrased it a few weeks back when discussing what Gunn said, it’s probably in his top 10 or 15 and even if it is at that ranking that’s pretty damn good when I think of my top 15 comic book movies I like. 

Edited by cax16
  • Like 1

Just now, Menor Reborn said:

Anyway I think reviews for this will be solid, audience response probably solid as well. I'm sure there will be a lot of...takes tomorrow though, but if it's a genuine crowdpleaser the RT score isn't too big of a deal. 

Yeah i don’t think reviews will matter that much for this. For all the weeks of screenings we already know it’s probably gonna be super well received by audiences 

I think people was just expecting reviews would perform miracles in presales and completely change the OW projections, but honestly 77% or 85% wouldn’t do that so it doesn’t matter that much 

Fans really should focus more on legs

• Like 1

• Like 1

But realistically I shouldn’t have said anything about the reactions, I don’t want to start any unnecessary drama, was just frustrated seeing a reaction that seemed pretty positive only to point that out. 

2 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Yeah i don’t think reviews will matter that much for this. For all the weeks of screenings we already know it’s probably gonna be super well received by audiences 

I think people was just expecting reviews would perform miracles in presales and completely change the OW projections, but honestly 77% or 85% wouldn’t do that so it doesn’t matter that much 

Fans really should focus more on legs

reviews only really matter for pre-sales and predicting legs 

2 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Another RT critic

Spoiler

...rumor is the new MAJOR HERO HERE  is introduced at the end and he is playing by 

Spoiler

Josh Hartnett using DEAGING TECHNOLOGY  someone rumored 

Edited by excel1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Hide contents

...rumor is the new MAJOR HERO HERE  is introduced at the end and he is playing by 

Reveal hidden contents

Oh shit! Say no more, I'm intrigued and that's not a possibility I was expecting a few weeks ago.

I don´t see the issue tho, it´s just marketing. Example: Marvel does it with every movie, they a take the strongest quote they find and puts it everywhere. DC have done it before with their previous movies aswell. It´s basically the standard in the industry don´t know why people are so caught up about it for this one. 

• Like 3

I’ve seen multiple people who have claimed that this is “one of the greatest superhero movies ever made,” and it’s not just Zaslav and Gunn. The simple fact is that certain people have placed ridiculously high expectations for this movie.