Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

13 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Just because I noticed you’d made multiple of the same post over 3 pages in the space of an hour. 

Yeah honestly, reading it back one of these was answering someone's question, the other was just me saying where I think the score'd land, the other was me addressing a disparity and linking back to something I discussed last night (In a way that was positive for The Flash actually last night), and the other was just an update on the RT score which plenty of people do. I'm not sure what your problem is with me specifically since this isn't the first time you've done this but if I annoy you so much just put me on ignore. It'd be best for both of us.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, John Marston said:

this is the problem. Unlike NWH the nostalgia here  is being  targeted at an older audience but they probably aren’t that interested in CGI fest type movies 

Holy guacamole! I so recognize myself in this even though old is a relative term but maybe I fall in that category here since fondly remember Keaton's Batman. The CGI bits in the trailers are off-putting to me whereas Michael Keaton rocks in the trailer. At the same time, I'm thinking how much it's bait and switch or does he get enough screen time. With all three superheroes, or four when counting two Flashes, it feels too crowded and trying to please everyone. Then wondering if there isn't again a good, strong, well-written baddie.

But at least for myself I recognize your point about the nostalgia and CGI.

5 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

Superman Legacy will probably get bombed by critics too

Based on what? All of Gunn's CBM films have been reviewed well. His floor so far is 82% which is not bad at all.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

Superman Legacy will probably get bombed by critics too

Y’all, we’re just going to close the thread and move on with our lives if we keep at this. 

• Like 1

ATSV is the only good thing than has planned out in June so far

ROTB is sitting at 58% with 5.2 average.

Elemental is rotten and looks DOA

Indy is rotten for now and shit don't look good

59% metascore is good enough for flash to remain fresh . Aquaman type reviews but this looks something the audience would eat up so will see sticking to my 600m+ WW prediction.

ROTB is likely to bomb.

Elemental will bomb.

Indy is likely bombing due to its hefty budget.

Probably would have gotten better reviews if there hadn't already been so many multiverse CBMs released in the last couple of years. At this point there's definitely some multiverse fatigue amongst reviewers and some of the audience. If NWH comes out this month it would not get the same level of reviews. 

1 minute ago, Lion Roar said:

Probably would have gotten better reviews if there hadn't already been so many multiverse CBMs released in the last couple of years. At this point there's definitely some multiverse fatigue amongst reviewers and some of the audience. If NWH comes out this month it would not get the same level of reviews. 

there was one that opened Friday that’s like the best reviewed studio film of the year so far?  Even has the phrase in the title!

Edited by wildphantom
  • Like 2

Just now, wildphantom said:

there was one that opened Friday that’s like the best reviewed studio film of the year so far? 

That's kinda my point. If NWH comes out after ATSV it would not get the same reviews it did. A great one just came out anything so soon after will be judged harshly. 

9 minutes ago, Liiviig 1998 said:

ATSV is the only good thing than has planned out in June so far

ROTB is sitting at 58% with 5.2 average.

Elemental is rotten and looks DOA

Indy is rotten for now and shit don't look good

59% metascore is good enough for flash to remain fresh . Aquaman type reviews but this looks something the audience would eat up so will see sticking to my 600m+ WW prediction.

ROTB is likely to bomb.

Elemental will bomb.

Indy is likely bombing due to its hefty budget.

ATSV's path to 500m is now clear

4 minutes ago, Lion Roar said:

That's kinda my point. If NWH comes out after ATSV it would not get the same reviews it did. A great one just came out anything so soon after will be judged harshly. 

ITSV came out well before NWH. It has a higher RT score then ATSV. It didn't effect NWH. NWH is a different beast, as how much it plays into the last 20 years of Spidey on the big screen. I don't think people look at it the same way as the Spider-Verse films.