Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

22 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

It’s not PR. It’s an article.

i know butt what i mean is that it's a bad look. why would anyone want to see such a troubled project? wb have completely lost control over the narrative of this film 

2 minutes ago, raegr said:

i know butt what i mean is that it's a bad look. why would anyone want to see such a troubled project? wb have completely lost control over the narrative of this film 

Not all troubled productions share the same fate. Rogue One infamously had a stealth change of directors before it was released and it’s critically and public acclaimed. What you mean by ‘controlling the narrative’ is simply trying to sugarcoat facts. This is just good film journalism. 

I screwed up with my early 424m prediction (DOM:224m + INT:200m). It is just misguided and way too optimistic.

Seeing all these critics reviews, audience reception, early OS numbers, I need to revise it downwards.

My new prediction,  DOM: 180m + INT: 160m  =  340m. I hope I am not unrealistically optimistic about it.  I tried to have faith. But the bad signs keep popping up each day. I just cannot ignore them and It would look ridiculous on my part if I keep my 424m prediction.

Edited by BigBoxOfficeBucks

15 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

This thread needs to be taken out  in the back and put out of its misery. What a s-storm. Can't imagine what the next few days are going to be like. There are really some insufferable people  that populate these forums. 

Or maybe this entire ordeal has been setting up an shockingly epic surprise heading our way..stay tuned..:popcorn:

• Knock It Off 1

5 minutes ago, excel1 said:

Or maybe this entire ordeal has been setting up an shockingly epic surprise heading our way..stay tuned..:popcorn:

You are a little too optimistic but will take that any day over the pure unchecked misery from some other people. 

• Like 1

Finally saw the movie and it’s very good imo. Idk what the big deal is about the CG because 90% of it was good the other 10% was odd in an uncanny valley type of way but it seemed very much intentional and stylistic rather than something like Superman’s mouth CG in Josstice League. Saw it with a group of non-comicbook fans and the lowest score they gave the film was a 7, so there’s that little anecdotal data until a Cinemascore or Postrak report comes.

The post credit scene was a waste of everyone’s time tbh. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Broke: Rebooting now

Woke: Rebooting after Josstice League bombed

BESPOKE: REBOOTING THE MOMENT THE DAILIES FEATURING THE MARTHA SCENE WERE PRESENTED TO THE STUDIO

not sure why the internet decided to get obsessed with that scene; BvS had huge problems, but I dont think that scene is really one of them, it justifies itself thematically 

6 hours ago, ZattMurdock said:

I’m so tired of how people try t trash public and critically acclaimed films. Because that’s what this is for me. I never saw Avatar 2, I’m pretty sure that it won’t be for me, but I respect it and clearly that was a beloved film. That serves to literally any franchise btw. And no, it wasn’t just "buzz phrases", but enough of derailing. Just calling bs when I see it.

This is such a random take. Just because a film is acclaimed doesn't mean everyone should or will love it, wtf? If someone thinks a film sucks they are allowed to say so even if it has 99% rt, like what.

Edited by JustLurking
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, emoviefan said:

This thread needs to be taken out  in the back and put out of its misery. What a s-storm. Can't imagine what the next few days are going to be like. There are really some insufferable people  that populate these forums. 

I agree.  A lot of these posters are out to lunch.   It does not MATTER really what this movie does in the grand scheme..  This movie was very close to not even coming out.  

And for everyone who says "DC is doomed"  HOW?!   The Batman 2 is doing to make money.  Joker 2 is going to make money.  They are doing the reboot with Superman.  

This movie has nothing to do with anything that's coming down the pipeline.  So what I feel we have on here is called concern trolling and there's a lot of it.