Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

6 hours ago, belblazer said:

Variety said that Ezra is out of the DC films with or without more accusations.

Let's get journalism, quotes, and sources right, folks!  No, Variety's piece from June 2nd does not say anything of the sort.  DEADLINE's more recent piece (posted earlier in this thread) does imply that Zaslav has internally already made clear that Miller "is not a part of any future DC Universe plans."  And neither of these two articles contain any official statements or announcements from Warner Bros., themselves, who have still not commented on the Miller situation. 

The only things that Warners has leaked out unofficially through anonymous sources to the trades are that they believe they have a very good movie on their hands and that they would still like to ensure some kind of release for it...and that of course digital replacements are not really an option at this point, considering how deeply Miller's presence is ingrained into the entire film.  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 3

My Batman Returns blu-ray fell into my Playstation last night and, my brothers and sisters in Christ, it is still the one.

So camp but so dark, so melodramatic but so sincere, so grim but so empathetic, so disgusting but so sexy...it's a million contradictory things at once, and within the million genres it covers, it never feels like it's consciously moving between one or the other - it just is. What's even wilder is how everyone involved was somehow on the same (non-existent) page, coming together to make this beautifully bizarre movie that completely abandons logic for pure emotion. It's a miracle. I love Edward Scissorhands, I love Ed Wood, but I'm increasingly convinced that this is Burton's masterpiece. 

Scream Professional GIF - Scream Professional Shit - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

To the people who say “this isn’t mainstream news”. Well you don’t get more mainstream than People magazine 

https://people.com/movies/ezra-miller-deactivates-instagram-as-child-is-granted-court-protection-over-uncomfortable-encounter/

Yeah the only reason it was a bit low key in the media is cause ezra isn’t super famous and doesn’t have anything coming out at the moment (FB was a big no1curr) but you always knew it was going to become mainstream sooner or later and 100% by the time Flash comes out and their profile increases.. there’s no way it wouldn’t get picked up. 

I was never even aware that Miller was apparently such a gun enthusiast until these past few weeks. 

This might just be a testament to how absolutely dire and insane this whole situation has become, but all things considered, this seems relatively minor when placed alongside the other stuff we’ve heard about.