Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

I'd love for Blue Beetle to do well, but I don't see it going anywhere near the likes of ATSV, GoG3 or even The Flash.  

Considering it is being made on a USD120m budget, I'm sure WBD & DC will be happy if it can push for USD300m+

Prediction for China is now between 13m-18m, which is significantly up from earlier in the week when I was seeing some predictions between 7m - 11m. 

Korea has unfortunately gone a bit soft... after being on track for 5m - 5.5m, that prediction has been revised down to 3m - 4.5m

16 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

Verified Score 88% with 500+ votes

All Audiences 80% with 10k+ votes

We can't trust All Audience at all, that mf was at 79% with 10K votes as soon as verified audience opened at 98%. Review-bombing in droves for SURE with all the controversy. Let's just look to verified which is pointing to an A- this early. Transformers at the same stage was at an 87% IIRC

Edited by Dragoncaine

1 hour ago, Dragoncaine said:

We can't trust All Audience at all, that mf was at 79% with 10K votes as soon as verified audience opened at 98%. Review-bombing in droves for SURE with all the controversy. Let's just look to verified which is pointing to an A- this early. Transformers at the same stage was at an 87% IIRC

Should be at least A-, no way it is below Transformers IMO. i watched both, people must be hating if they think Transformers is better.

Edited by TigerPaw
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Grebacio said:

Verified Score 88% with 500+ votes

All Audiences 80% with 10k+ votes

1% below Multiverse of Madness at the same point on Verified Score 

2% below on All Audience 

Looks like B+ it's possible right now 

I repeat: All Audience for this particular movie can't be trusted at all. The movie had 10k ratings as soon as it opened up. Clearly people are pissed at Ezra and probably some of the laughable CGI from clips, rightfully so, and review bombed. Verified is the only thing that will count for this movie, and it's B+/A- level.

Edited by Dragoncaine
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

This is all how you personally felt and does nothing in response to my reply to you that was only rooted in factual information. 

Man, joker discourse is giving me flash backs to the satanic panic level discourse around it in certain circles before release. Truly was embarrassing stuff.

Edited by Dominic Draper

I ended up getting dragged to this tonight and I thought it was truly dreadful.

There was a ~30 minute or so section of the film that I really enjoyed myself, with the 2 ezras. But the rest was a pure slog.

This CG was horrendous. Not sure what they were thinking. It made the latest thor and ant man films look good in comparison. Frightful stuff.

No idea what they're thinking handing Andy a Batman film.

just came back from the Imax (too bad no 3D). PERSONALLY I like it a lot, actually the best of my latest theater experience (Mario, Avatartwo, TGM). the somewhat awkward comic tone in the beginning and the far too out of the time post credit scene are the only two shortcomings.  the self-references are pretty well done and without them the movie is still fine piece of entertainment...in another timeline it might be a big hit. 

the first Friday morning show in Taiwan, the theater is almost empty. Even Marvel shows fatigue in here, DC ofc will suffer more. especially Batman 89 was never a thing here (we were with Indiana Jones and his dad) and DCEU was never a thing everywhere. This movie itself is in the wrong timeline, it belongs to a whatif timeline where Batman 89 still appeals to newer generation of movie goers and DCEU actually made it. 

6 minutes ago, teard1972 said:

just came back from the Imax (too bad no 3D). PERSONALLY I like it a lot, actually the best of my latest theater experience (Mario, Avatartwo, TGM). the somewhat awkward comic tone in the beginning and the far too out of the time post credit scene are the only two shortcomings.  the self-references are pretty well done and without them the movie is still fine piece of entertainment...in another timeline it might be a big hit. 

the first Friday morning show in Taiwan, the theater is almost empty. Even Marvel shows fatigue in here, DC ofc will suffer more. especially Batman 89 was never a thing here (we were with Indiana Jones and his dad) and DCEU was never a thing everywhere. This movie itself is in the wrong timeline, it belongs to a whatif timeline where Batman 89 still appeals to newer generation of movie goers and DCEU actually made it. 

It opened on Wed in Taiwan right? Similar levels at Transformers last wed. I look at Taiwan BO too