Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 minute ago, Steele131 said:

J.A Bayona for Superman

Raimi or Vaughn for Flash

That's actually some AMAZING thinking. Bayona's The Impossible was what convinced me that Tom Holland should definitely become Spider-Man. Guy is a terrific director. Way better than Trevorrow. The dinos got lucky with that change. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, That One Guy said:

IDK, other than Shazam, DC doesn't exactly have anything else ready. But maybe they want to get The Batman and Wonder Woman 2 done before diving into a story like Flashpoint. Of course, if Affleck is gone, Flashpoint coming before The Batman might be beneficial...

Anyway, hopefully Zemeckis gets the gig.

As for the writer, I think we focus too much on that. Something tells me King Arthur's script was tinkered with by not only Ritchie but by the studio. Who knows how many uncredited writers were on that project.

• Like 1

Just now, TheMovieman said:

IDK, other than Shazam, DC doesn't exactly have anything else ready. But maybe they want to get The Batman and Wonder Woman 2 done before diving into a story like Flashpoint. Of course, if Affleck is gone, Flashpoint coming before The Batman might be beneficial...

Anyway, hopefully Zemeckis gets the gig.

As for the writer, I think we focus too much on that. Something tells me King Arthur's script was tinkered with by not only Ritchie but by the studio. Who knows how many uncredited writers were on that project.

I think Batman, Suicide Squad and maybe The Flash are all filming next year. Hopefully not that Joker movie but yeah, DC has a lot lined up to start filming right now. 

29 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

I think Batman, Suicide Squad and maybe The Flash are all filming next year. Hopefully not that Joker movie but yeah, DC has a lot lined up to start filming right now. 

Yup, and if WB still wants Wonder Woman 2 In 2019 that will have to get going. And don’t forget about Shazam. So if I had to guess I think we will have 3 DC films in production next year.

Edited by Steele131

Just now, Steele131 said:

Yup, and if WB still wants Wonder Woman 2 In 2019 that will have to get going. And don’t forget about Shazam. So I think next year I will guess we will have 3 DC films in production. 

Oh yeah hell, there are a LOT of stuff filming in 2019. I actually think we might have even five, counting Shazam. That's crazy. 

6 hours ago, Fancyarcher said:

They won't be released all around the same time though. That would be madness. Hopefully The Flash gets a director soon enough though.

For 2019 I can see these films getting released:

Shazam!

The Batman

Suicide Squad 2

Early 2020:

Wonder Woman 2

Flashpoint

Hopefully a Superman film

It's a shame that at the eithy anniversary of Superman we are getting a Shazam! movie instead of a Superman one, but it is what it is. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Shazam!

The Batman

Suicide Squad 2

Early 2020:

Wonder Woman 2

Flashpoint

It's a shame that at the eithy anniversary of Superman we are getting a Shazam! movie instead of a Superman one, but it is what it is. 

I hope superman shows up in the Shazam movie as like a mentor. 

Just now, cax16 said:

I hope superman shows up in the Shazam movie as like a mentor. 

I honestly don't. I love Superman, and I want Shazam! to be heavily integrated with the DCEU. But if he is to show up, they better have a film in the pipe for 2020 or I'll be royally pissed. It's Superman's and Batman's 80th anniversary. I'm damn sure that they will have The Batman ready for 2019, so they better have a Superman film ready for at least 2020. In story it makes sense and you are right, he should show up. But gah. I want Cavill to be allowed to be Superman on his own film. :( 

Just now, iJackSparrow said:

I honestly don't. I love Superman, and I want Shazam! to be heavily integrated with the DCEU. But if he is to show up, they better have a film in the pipe for 2020 or I'll be royally pissed. It's Superman's and Batman's 80th anniversary. I'm damn sure that they will have The Batman ready for 2019, so they better have a Superman film ready for at least 2020. In story it makes sense and you are right, he should show up. But gah. I want Cavill to be allowed to be Superman on his own film. :( 

Oh don't get me wrong,  I want another 5 superman movies staring Cavill lol.

I'm just hoping everyone is happy with supermans return in JL and that's why I like the idea of him mentoring Shazam in his movie after JL, and then it can lead into the next mos movie. 

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

I'm just hoping everyone is happy with supermans return in JL and that's why I like the idea of him mentoring Shazam in his movie after JL, and then it can lead into the next mos movie. 

Absolutely NOTHING would please me more than Superman getting to be celebrated on his 80th anniversary. The character deserves it because without him, we wouldn't have NOTHING we have now. Not even Batman, at least not Batman as we know him. You know what would be awesome?

2019:

Shazam!

Flashpoint (fixing whatever they'd like to see it fixed)

The Batman

Superman

Is it possible? NO. But tha would be the ideal slate to me.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I'd prefer Shazam to be standalone in terms of superhero interacting. Superman mentoring Billy makes sense better then a lot of ideas I've heard, though.

5 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I'd prefer Shazam to be standalone in terms of superhero interacting. Superman mentoring Billy makes sense better then a lot of ideas I've heard, though.

I just fee like it's going to be a natural progression after JL for superman. I could be ( and probably am)completely wrong though lol. 

I'm more going off what i believe will happen. I feel like we'll get Shazam (with a bit of superman a la homecoming with stark). Then get the rocks black Adam movie, and then Shazam and superman will take on black Adam in the third movie(superman in a small roll in the third movie as well just to help).

Edited by cax16

1 hour ago, iJackSparrow said:

Shazam!

The Batman

Suicide Squad 2

Early 2020:

Wonder Woman 2

Flashpoint

Looks good, and maybe a smaller film like Nightwing and Batgirl in each year

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I just fee like it's going to be a natural progression after JL for superman. I could be ( and probably am)completely wrong though lol. 

I'm more going off what i believe will happen. I feel like we'll get Shazam (with a bit of superman a la homecoming with stark). Then get the rocks black Adam movie, and then Shazam and superman will take on black Adam in the third movie(superman in a small roll in the third movie as well just to help).

I doubt Superman will show up in the first film, but he could team up with Cap in another separate film, possibly a sequel. The first film should be about Billy trying to control his own powers or something.

2 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

I doubt Superman will show up in the first film, but he could team up with Cap in another separate film, possibly a sequel. The first film should be about Billy trying to control his own powers or something.

I'm perfectly fine with what you're suggesting as welll. I'm really curious/excited for this movie. 

• Like 1