Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

14 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Production Designer hired before the Director.  So much for The Director being in charge.

But the 2nd director for IT, who I hope will be the, i wanna say 4th, director for The Flash, made a decent movie so the DCEU is clearly once again director driven (away.)

Edited by Orestes
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

This film will be an event. Is it set for 2019?

If so, then 2019 has WONDR2, Flash and one more DCEU?

Shazam is pretty much confirmed for April '19. WW2 may move but maybe we will get one DCEU movie in summer and one in fall (2 out of Flash, Batman and Batgirl). Batman is rumored to begin production next year and Geoff Johns had said Whedon starts working on Batgirl next year too.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Shazam is pretty much confirmed for April '19. WW2 may move but maybe we will get one DCEU movie in summer and one in fall (2 out of Flash, Batman and Batgirl). Batman is rumored to begin production next year and Geoff Johns had said Whedon starts working on Batgirl next year too.

Yeah, WONDR2 shaking November 2019 record books imo and no Bond in 2019 even if WB has the rights. I feel FB3 and Bond will rock November 2020 before Avatar2 makes it mark on December.

So thinking 2019 has Shazam in April, Flash/Quinn-Joker in August and WONDR2 in November. I

If WONDR2 does move to say February Valentine's Day/Presidents Day weekend in 2020,

then 2019 could have Shazam in April, Quinn-Joker in August and Flash in November.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Production Designer hired before the Director.  So much for The Director being in charge.

DC is borrowing the Marvel studios template: The director is pretty much the hired  help . he can bring his own talents to the film..that is why you hired him..but you keep an eye on him to make sure what he wants to do fits in to the universe as a whole.

DC allowed an "edgy" director to run wild in the DCEU and were not happy with the results.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

Yeah. And thanx for that: 4 movies - 3+ billion $ box office.

But still not near what the MCU is raking in. And that is the standard that Warners stockholders are judging how current management is handling their most valuable franchise.

And if Warners was so happy with the pre WW DCEU, why did have that huge shakeup in the DC division after BvS opened?

14 hours ago, a2knet said:

Yeah, WONDR2 shaking November 2019 record books imo and no Bond in 2019 even if WB has the rights. I feel FB3 and Bond will rock November 2020 before Avatar2 makes it mark on December.

So thinking 2019 has Shazam in April, Flash/Quinn-Joker in August and WONDR2 in November. I

If WONDR2 does move to say February Valentine's Day/Presidents Day weekend in 2020,

then 2019 could have Shazam in April, Quinn-Joker in August and Flash in November.

Has Bond officially moved?  The studio that distributes the Bond film don't call the shots - that's EON and they've announced a Fall 2019 release.  If they make a deal with WB or any other studio to distribute then that date will part of it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, a2knet said:

BOND is not moving.  The producers already staked a claim to that Nov. 2019 date (and prior to WW2's announcement).  It doesn't matter who distributes.  No one fucks with EON/Barbara Broccoli.  If anything's moving in that period, it's WW2.  Could see that going to Feb/March 2020.

Edited by Macleod