kayumanggi

Thursday (03.29) 8.17 M THE HUNGER GAMES

There is a big difference in finding a TREND and comparing similar films.A little Chemistry tutorial as a bonus for an example to illustrate the difference. Ionization potentials of elements across a period:Sodium (Group 1): 5.1Magnesium (Group 2): 7.6Chlorine (Group 7): 13.0Now if I had to guess the Ionization potential of Sulphur (Group 6), I would guess something around 11-12 (It is 10.4 actually). Now that is using the trend across a period, not that I am saying that Sulfur is similar to Sodium or Chlorine.Give up a big round of applause if my point got through.

It's pretty sad when you have to resort to giving Chemistry lessons to support your boxoffice predictions. :P

LOL

Wow. That seems more optimistic than before. It's really close to where I'm expecting the weekend.Maybe I should raise mine :lol:

It did much better on Thursday than I expected (about 5% more). So my weekend prediction went up by 5%.And you don't need to raise yours. It is perfectly reasonable. :P

I'm expecting 64.5m now, a little softer than -58% drop. But I will be thrilled with anything higher.

Nikki's first estimate already up.... 60M..... revert back to your original predict while you can. :P