Cap

CONTEST FOR GOLD: Spidey: No Way Home Opening Weekend Predictions | RESULTS ARE IN!

USERNAME PREVIEWS TRUE FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY TOTAL
ZackM $37,000,000.00 $52,000,000.00 $59,000,000.00 $51,000,000.00 $199,000,000.00
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ZackM said:

ZackM $37,000,000.00 $52,000,000.00 $59,000,000.00 $51,000,000.00 $199,000,000.00

dude come on for 1 mill......that wont happen there is no way that even if it happens sony wont fudge it....

• Haha 1

Just now, john2000 said:

dude come on for 1 mill......that wont happen there is no way that even if it happens sony wont fudge it....

I wasn't paying much attention to the total, but you're right, they would definitely fudge it.

Updated:

ZackM $37,000,000.00 $53,000,000.00 $59,000,000.00 $51,000,000.00 $200,000,000.00
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

You can't change previews - those are locked...

I was going to say the same thing.  However, if the total is not locked until later, you would have to be able to change the preview number in order to update your total.  If not, no one would be able to get an accurate updated total as the F/S/S numbers wouldn't match up to the total.  But the new preview number would not be eligible for the preview contest.  Right?  Or, am I reading this all wrong?   Maybe @Cap can provide some clarification. 

24 minutes ago, DC Rich said:

I was going to say the same thing.  However, if the total is not locked until later, you would have to be able to change the preview number in order to update your total.  If not, no one would be able to get an accurate updated total as the F/S/S numbers wouldn't match up to the total.  But the new preview number would not be eligible for the preview contest.  Right?  Or, am I reading this all wrong?   Maybe @Cap can provide some clarification. 

I am going to judge each category individually.

So if the math does not add up, I don’t care. I’m not doing some grand prize for who got the weekend the most accurate overall**. 

so, for example. 

Let’s say that you put down 10 million in previews. You now think that it’s going to do 20 million in previews. That is going to increase your total by 10 million. But you don’t think the rest of the weekend is going to change.

So in that scenario, you were just update the total and you would leave the Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

does that make sense?

** So now that I said that, that feels like an oversight. Anyway.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, el sid said:

My OW prediction is 222.22M.

Just that or do you want to break down the weekend?  (Just that counts to the OW total mini contest)

• Like 1