Eric the IF

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** NO WAY HOME SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

15 minutes ago, Danhjpn said:

Both of them only appear in the 3rd act? Or already from the 2nd half of the movie? 

Hard to get an exact read on what point they actually show up (the movie zips by), but it definitely felt to me like they were in more than just the last 3rd. I'd say around the mid-point is when they show up. They only suit up for the 3rd act, though.

Edited by Starphanluke
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Like variants? I thought the later was going to be a teaser for MoM.

Sorry I will be more descriptive. The first is Venom talking to himself then getting sent home but I assume some symbiote has now been left in MCU world?

Second is Strange either in different times or with different people, he's in space there are monsters then it's olden times, it felt a bit like a teaser I suppose?

40 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I’m reading about moments Andrew has in this movie but nothing really about Tobey yet. How is he? Does his Peter talk about his post SM3 life? Does he i pert wisdom to Tom Peter?

He’s got a family now. Not heard about anything more than that.

2 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

that venom credits scene is lame the fucking cowards

also the second credit scene is just the doctor strange 2 trailer right?

Not trailer, it's more a clip from the movie.

Edited by Fox20
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, John Marston said:

I’m reading about moments Andrew has in this movie but nothing really about Tobey yet. How is he? Does his Peter talk about his post SM3 life? Does he i pert wisdom to Tom Peter?

Tobey's good but he's the one who sort of has his life together, so he's by default the "least interesting." Tom has gone through some major emotional shit by the time they show up. Andrew is still dealing with Gwen's death, admits he went to a dark place after, hasn't been able to have another relationship since. So they just have the juicier dramatic material to work with.

But yeah, you'll get a (relatively vague) update on Tobey's post-SM3 life.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

that venom credits scene is lame the fucking cowards

also the second credit scene is just the doctor strange 2 trailer right?

Audio and transcript leaked. Go to reddit.com /r/ MarvelStudiosSpoilers/ thread NWH Post Credits Scene Transcript (MOM trailer)

Edited by Valonqar

• Doc Ock working with the Spideys during the finale. Meeting unmasked Tobey. "Peter, my boy! You've grown up!"

• Andrew confronting Max, who doesn't want to go back to being a nobody. "You were never a nobody, Max, that's what I've always tried to tell you!"

• MJ falling. Tom tries to save her but gets his with a glider. Andrew jumps and manages to catch her. When he sees that she's OK, he starts to cry.

200.gif

https://old.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudiosSpoilers/comments/rgi143/my_favorite_no_way_home_moments_big_spoilers/

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Since this is spoiler thread what is the ending. I thought it was about Strange doing the spell and everyone including avengers and MJ forget who is spiderman. That is ok and sets next trilogy for sure. 

its pretty much the ending that "true spider-man fans" have been wishing/bitching about he should have. He's literally all alone, no aunt, no friends, no avengers, just a friendly neighborhood spider-man listening to police radios for crime

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

its pretty much the ending that "true spider-man fans" have been wishing/bitching about he should have. He's literally all alone, no aunt, no friends, no avengers, just a friendly neighborhood spider-man listening to police radios for crime

It's almost like a bitch clutch that now it's gone, they'll find something else to latch onto. 

Conceptually (execution of it within dramatic context remains to be seen) it works as a clearing the stage device for the next run of movies without as much of the MCU strings attached, until he swings by Avengers again for Secret Wars or whatever I guess.