Ezen Baklattan

Friday numbers (page 12) THG 12.7-12.9, AR 9.3, Titanic 7.1

That 12-14m for THG will probably be more like 11-12m if last weekend is anything to go by. Hopefully it can reach 300m by Sunday.

That would mean under 100% increase on GFDoubt that Ari

Not too shabby for Hunger Games. Okay for everything else.Hey guys this is my last post for the week. I'm waiting to be picked up to go the airport. Going to Cancun for a week.

Not too shabby for Hunger Games. Okay for everything else.Hey guys this is my last post for the week. I'm waiting to be picked up to go the airport. Going to Cancun for a week.

Have a great time!

Lucky basterd. Have a good one

American Reunion underperformed like Scream 4. I guess the general moviegoing public just aren't as hyped for these sequels like the fans and studios are.Which is a shame. Hopefully it'll make more overseas like Scream 4.

Those movies aren't one of the most successful and supposedly "beloved" ever though, so that's the big difference. If Titanic is so adored like many said it still was than it should be posting much better numbers.

It's so beloved people have watched it many, many, many times.

Honestly I thought Titanic would be much bigger than it currently is. But I am actually kind of happy that it's not doing well cause it might force Hollywood to be a little more original. Everything these days is either a sequel or a remake, and the last thing we want is the addition of a new trend of releasing every old movie in 3D. So maybe now they can see that it's not necessarly easy money.