Eric the Fall Guy

MLK 2021 Weekend Thread | Scream 3.5 Previews

30 minutes ago, John Marston said:

another I Know What You Did Last Summer with Jennifer Love Hewitt please

i-know-what-you-did-last-summer-1.jpg

The Amazon series (did anyone even know that was a thing in the first place? No? Alright then) just got cancelled after one season so Sony is free to remake/reboot it however they want to now.

REALLY glad Paramount scored a much-needed theatrical-only win with Scream and that it opened above $30M in three days. Really is a great sign that 2022 will be their comeback year, after they've struggled for 9 years in last place, and that they will have all hits for 2022 with Jackass 4, The Lost City, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Top Gun 2, Secret Headquarters, Mission: Impossible 7, Bee Gees, and Babylon.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

So what are the odds that NWH is back to #1 next week?

NWH will be back to number 1 on the final weekend of January. Next weekend still belongs to Scream.

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

The Amazon series (did anyone even know that was a thing in the first place? No? Alright then) just got cancelled after one season so Sony is free to remake/reboot it however they want to now.

There was a Scream series on MTV (?) IIRC. That has also been memory holed so hard that it hasn't even been brought up in the franchise retrospective columns leading up to the opening of this movie.

• Haha 1

$30m is pretty great for Scream. afraid those Sunday numbers are inflated due to winter storms though. my theater is closed today. worst winter storm in years in my my area of NC.