Eric the Minion

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 | December 20, 2024

9 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

What does Hayden Christensen even do nowadays apart from coming back for Star Wars every now and then? 

Hayden Christensen owns a farm now. No joke. Like Luke Skywalker before him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Pattinson would only do it if he was allowed to do the weirdest voice imaginable and Christensen is kept in a vault at Lucasfilm.

That's why we're getting Pattinson as Vector the Crocodile instead

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's a Kea-no from me.

EDIT: There are celebrities that would make me say "Oh, the quality of this film might be higher than expected" if they were involved, but Keanu Reeves just isn't one of them. Like, sure, he was in Toy Story 4, but he was also in DC League of Super-Pets and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. This casting makes me more worried than excited.

Edited by MysteryMovieMogul
context
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

That's a Kea-no from me.

EDIT: There are celebrities that would make me say "Oh, the quality of this film might be higher than expected" if they were involved, but Keanu Reeves just isn't one of them. Like, sure, he was in Toy Story 4, but he was also in DC League of Super-Pets and The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. This casting makes me more worried than excited.

Does it really matter? He’s voicing a cartoon hedgehog. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Does it really matter? He’s voicing a cartoon hedgehog. 

Not really, but when people were saying this casting announcement would be amazing, I expected a little more than Keanu. He's not the most discerning actor.

48 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

That's a Kea-no from me.

I get it; For animated movies, it never feels like he's cast because he was the best option, but because "Oh boy wouldn't it be ironic if we got Keanu Reeves? Wouldn't that be funny? Wouldn't that be amusing to people online and maybe they would see this movie?"

They could have cast anyone to be Shadow if they were competent and still gotten that money.

I hope i'm proven wrong and this is actually an interesting animated-ish performance from him.

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I get it; For animated movies, it never feels like he's cast because he was the best option, but because "Oh boy wouldn't it be ironic if we got Keanu Reeves? Wouldn't that be funny? Wouldn't that be amusing to people online and maybe they would see this movie?"

They could have cast anyone to be Shadow if they were competent and still gotten that money.

You worded it better than I could!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, YM! said:

Sonic 3’s quality, like Aquaman 2, will depend on on-screen child murder is involved

I can't believe I'm taking this statement seriously but child murder is a very important part to shadow 

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

Has anyone seen the first two films? There's no way a child's death is going to be the impetus for the plot.

On 4/17/2024 at 9:50 AM, poweranimals said:

There's basically a zero percent chance of that happening.

Considering they are saying this one is for the diehards... Then it will happen. Sonic fans hate change