Eric Duncan

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 | December 20, 2024

3 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Do we really need to go there in a thread for Sonic the Hedgehog of all things? 

I didn't think we would, but look at the comments in his latest Instagram post. This may actually affect Sonic... maybe... probably not... but there's a lot of backlash...

4 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

I didn't think we would, but look at the comments in his latest Instagram post. This may actually affect Sonic... maybe... probably not... but there's a lot of backlash...

Truth be told, I doubt it’s going to have any real effect on the movie’s box office numbers, especially since it’s still nine months away. 

To be clear, it’s obviously not a good look, but celebrity controversy is a dime a dozen. Besides, Marsden regularly worked with Bryan Singer, so I don’t even think it’s especially surprising. 

Edited by WittyUsername

11 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Do we really need to go there in a thread for Sonic the Hedgehog of all things? 

8 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Truth be told, I doubt it’s going to have any real effect on the movie’s box office numbers, especially since it’s still nine months away. 

To be clear, it’s obviously not a good look, but celebrity controversy is a dime a dozen. Besides, Marsden regularly worked with Bryan Singer, so I don’t even think it’s especially surprising. 

Nobody is seeing a sonic movie for James Marsden. Especially not Sonic 3. No they are going to see it to see a child be killed by military forces and how it makes Shadow an edgelord 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Reddroast said:

Nobody is seeing a sonic movie for James Marsden. Especially not Sonic 3. No they are going to see it to see a child be killed by military forces and how it makes Shadow an edgelord 

That too. 

41 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

And Jim Carrey. He'll Carrey this movie like he did the others...

Can't wait to see his new Jim Carrier.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MightyDargon said:

What exactly is the game plan for future Sonic movies if Paramount gets scrapped and sold for parts?

100% Universal or Sony is buying those rights if it comes to that.

On 3/20/2024 at 7:19 PM, Morieris said:

100% Universal or Sony is buying those rights if it comes to that.

Heh, Sony once had the rights for the first movie, but they don't any longer.

Edited by WebSurfer
  • Like 1