Cap

**SPOILERS** AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS **SPOILERS** READ RULES BEFORE POSTING **SPOILERS** ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ** SPOILERS** DO NOT BE AN A-HOLE. **SPOILERS**

@CJohn asked when this would open.  I replied "Wednesday".  Well it's 12:12AM, so...

allthatjazz1.gif

DR STRANGE AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS

SPOILER THREAD

10958d3259b86b4e3311957a4895d8c25eb6f40d

I have been playing Sims 4 and avoiding The Internet TM for six months to avoid Spoilers for this flick.  I have not ready any leaks, watched no TV spots.  I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

Yet, I do have a close friend very active in Fandom who sent me all the Spoiler-Free reaction posts last night.  Those, combined with the Fandom Drama she's been vagueing about a year, leads me to believe we're in for Fandom Civil War 3.0. (1.0 was Civil War, and 2.0 was Endgame).

The reviews seem very mixed, and from them, I suspect your enjoyment of the movie will depend on where your allegiances lie, and how badly they "ruined" your fave.  (Luckily, my fave is not involved so IDGAF.  I'm just here for my Lesbian Queen and her to say the word "Young Avengers".)

Some people are going to like the film, and some are going to not.  There also appear to be many reason to like or dislike the film depending on your taste.  So there isn't just one way to like or dislike the film. Film is subjective, and people respond to things differently based on their aesthetics and lived life experiences.  Just because you think something is quote/unquote "wrong", doesn't mean you're quote/unquote "right".  Not with art.  And perhaps when/if get into moral discussions over what's "right" and "wrong" in the film, I would just remind everyone of

"it's not what you say, it's how you say it"

to "not post when you're angry."  

And this is ABSOLUTELY NOT AN EXCUSE for personal attacks.

absolutely-not-nope.gif

RULES AND REGS

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OF ANY KIND. 

THEY WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC AND PERMANENT THREAD BAN: NO WARNING, NO RETURN.

NO NEGATIVE/ANTI DISCUSSION OF HOMOSEXUALITY.

IT WILL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC AND PERMANENT THREAD BAN: NO NEGOTIATION, NO "OH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT". BUH-BYE.

8688a84a331fd62305c84913ea5e631b8764c78e

REMEMBER

NOT COOL

will-smith-disappointed.gif

IGNORE

Screen_Shot_2021-11-04_at_4.41.25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2021-11-04_at_4.31.54_PM.png

DON'T RESPONSE/ENGAGE

mariah-carey-i-dont-know-her.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Krasinski is gonna direct F4, isn't he?

Nah if F4 is 2024, his next movie IF is Thanksgiving 2023, it’s too quick of a turnaround. I think it’s likely Reed as F4 is his dream movie and gets a quicker turnaround.

36 minutes ago, Gamora said:

Just don't think Bruce Campbell was right for the role.

I wouldn’t buy food from him. 

I’m guessing the final scene is him punching himself still. 

24 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I wouldn’t buy food from him. 

I’m guessing the final scene is him punching himself still. 

Heh. It's when the spell wears off and he stops and tells us it's all over. I'm not even mad.

LMAOOO that post credits scene troll with Campbell is the greatest thing. The entire audience sitting there in eager anticipation for what kinda Glupp Shitto they're gonna see and then it's just him again.

• Like 1