Cap

MARVEL STUDIOS PRESENTS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON | THURSDAY: WWE PANEL | FRIDAY: LOTRs | SATURDAY: KEVIN | SUNDAY: BARGAINING SHOPPING | WE'RE BACK, BAY BEE.

I'm just dropping by to say that the mysterious new Thunderbolts Twitter account that's been floating around is one of the fakest shit I've ever seen. You'd have to be a moron to fall for that. The handle is simply @thunderbolts when it should be more like @ThunderboltsMovie. I'm willing to bet a troll created it to fuck with Marvel fans. Just wanted to warn you all.

Star Trek time. 

We are starting with Picard and talking about the third season, and how they had to earn bringing the TNG crew back and come back together. 

56222569-ADA3-4B81-A21F-8BF2789430D7.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Give me the Black Panther trailer online, Marvel.

Not expecting much more tbh.

I am 90% sure you are not going to get anything but that trailer online.  Maybe another She-Hulk trailer. Marvel does not put their stuff online. When they say “exclusive footage” they actually mean it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cap said:

I am 90% sure you are not going to get anything but that trailer online.  Maybe another She-Hulk trailer. Marvel does not put their stuff online. When they say “exclusive footage” they actually mean it. 

I am talking about in the event itself. She-Hulk trailer 2 is also happening for sure. I expect maybe some Ant-Man 3 footage but that is it (an outside shot at GotG3). No big announcements. No new release schedule. Nothing.

Online just She-Hulk and BP2.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Patrick Stewart is such a warm and good presence. I have no idea what’s going on, cause I don’t watch the show, but I just like listening to him. 

• Like 3

Dawnn Lewis (actress who plays the Captain of the Lower Deck) got SO EMOTIONAL talking about her friendship with Nichelle Nichols and how much being on the show means to her, because she loves Star Trek and all the Hope it stands for. Really big, nice moment. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am talking about in the event itself. She-Hulk trailer 2 is also happening for sure. I expect maybe some Ant-Man 3 footage but that is it (an outside shot at GotG3). No big announcements. No new release schedule. Nothing.

Online just She-Hulk and BP2.

I said it a while back, and I'll say it again: I'm fully betting on the panel being capped off with an early screeening of She-Hulk's first episode. They can use the first half hour or so before that to give quick updates on their 2022 (and 2022 only, since they have D23 coming up in less than a month) slate. Wakanda Forever, She-Hulk, Werewolf by Night and the Holiday Special are more than enough to fill that half hour. Especially when we just saw DC drone on about a mere two projects for an entire hour. The panel being announced so late in advance suggests that they were initially planning on skipping out Comic-Con altogether but didn't want to deal with angry fans so they cobbled together something simple to pacify them until D23.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1