Dementeleus

Tele watches TROS for the first time (hide the women and children)

I didn't bother watching TROS until earlier this year and I can't even shit on it because literally the only thing I remember about the plot is Palpatine and thats only because 1.) they actually did that LOL and 2.) he shoots lightning up into space to destroy a bunch of ships in a really funny scene

EVIL SPEAKS.

Remember when a Fortnite moment became canon to the movies by being mentioned in the text wall at the beginning? That is the exact moment I knew the movie was gonna be a dumpster fire. 

• Haha 1

Out of the 3 Original Trilogy heroes, 2 kill themselves through force exhaustion, while the other one gets murdered by his own son, who then also proceeds to kill himself through force exhaustion.

I mean. That tells you everything right there :hahaha:

Pitiful movie indeed, not surprised you so heartedly disliked this Tele

• Haha 1

I actually like this movie, especially for the Lovecraftian Palpatine/ritual scenes. I really like the characters Rey and Ken too. I skipped Last Jedi since they had offed the character I was interested in the most, but bringing back Palpatine reeled me into this one. 

The movie isn't nearly as bad as many claim. A few tweaks and one more movie between this and TLJ and he movie would have been pretty good.

It needed:

1. More hints of Palpatine's return (Kylo keeps hearing voices after Snoke's death and goes searching for the source leading him to the wayfinder)

2. Finn leading a real stormtrooper rebellion (changes a few trooper minds who then rally others when he and Jannah are at their most vulnerable.)

3. Flashback scene with Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, and even Lando celebrating Kylo's birth-Leia puts that image in Kylo's mind)

4. Leia and Ben reunited in afterworld.

5. A proper epilogue, erection of a Leia statue on Coruscant.

Okay that's a lot but we can still make TROS work.