Eric the Fall Guy

Weekend Thread (10/14-16) | Weekend Estimates: Halloween Ends 40.05, Smile 12.6, Lyle 7.3, Woman King 3.7, Amsterdam 2.8

I mean all things considered, for a maligned conclusion that's following up a despised predecessor and is dealing with big direct competition from Smile, I think only a few million less than Halloween Kills is pretty darn good. Way ahead of the 35M predictions everybody, including me, had going into the weekend. And it's still midday Deadline. We could still see an increase from these projections tomorrow morning

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Legion By Night said:

… what?   

BOP: 49.5

BOR: 47.5

Dergy avg: 45 (looking good team)

Didn't notice any of those and I don't participate in the Derby. I just remember seeing a bunch of people saying it'll do like 35M or 40M. Guess I'm wrong tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Strode said:

Didn't notice any of those and I don't participate in the Derby. I just remember seeing a bunch of people saying it'll do like 35M or 40M. Guess I'm wrong tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lol, fair enough.  

I agree with the basic point though — given the circumstances anything clearing 40 seems pretty solid

Watched Halloween Ends tonight on Peacock. Watched Halloween Kills the other day on HBO. Both are terrible movies. I hope John Carpenter is making good royalties on all the bad sequels/remakes that have been made in the last 30+ years. All he was trying to do with the original movie was scare people. 

• Like 1