Eric is Quiet

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

41 minutes ago, Kevin Burke said:

Not dismissing this, I’m just curious - does the cold actually prevent people from going to the movies? Granted, I live in Montréal, so my opinion on this might be skewed, but it seems to me like having to put on a coat is a small price to pay for a movie you really want to see.

I don’t personally know anyone who willingly goes out in something like this… we are used to cold, but not the Arctic 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Kevin Burke said:

Not dismissing this, I’m just curious - does the cold actually prevent people from going to the movies? Granted, I live in Montréal, so my opinion on this might be skewed, but it seems to me like having to put on a coat is a small price to pay for a movie you really want to see.

As long as the roads are drivable, I don’t care what the weather is like. 

• Like 2

No False Advertising! Ana de Armas’ Absence From ‘Yesterday’ Flick Puts Trailers In Legal Spotlight (Deadline)

friends-clap.gif

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, cooldude97 said:

man i want to start playing video games again but i'm forcing myself not too until i finish watching zeta gundam

Oh boy 🤣. My least favorite gundam. I could barely get through kamille. He was such an ass.

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Wait what happened?

all im saying its not my fault

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

2 hours ago, Kevin Burke said:

Montréal is a world unto itself when it comes to this kind of thing.

I remember going out on sub-zero (Fahrenheit) Saturdays and girls would be waiting in line in mini skirts & high heels at the club.

IOW, I suspect your opinion is very skewed based on where you live. But, also, I love where you live. My second home, and my wife’s hometown!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Borobudur said:

Deadline not providing early number? This doesn't feel good to me....

Why wait for Deadline? When we at BoT have an impeccable record of getting numbers on point that being said currently I'm seeing from the data that @Menor Reborn and @ZeeSoh collected, it comes around ~14.5M

Edited by Nero
  • Haha 2

international numbers

01 | 770.00 M | Top Gun: Maverick

02 | 626.45 M | Water Gate Bridge

03 | 625.13 M | Jurassic World: Dominion

04 | 569.93 M | Minions: The Rise of Gru

05 | 544.44 M | Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

06 | 460.24 M | Moon Man

07 | 417.67 M | Thor: Love and Thunder

08 | 401.49 M | The Batman

09 | 387.30 M | Avatar: The Way of Water

10 | 368.20 M | Black Panther: Wakanda Forever

Avatar: The Way of Water will be number 2-4 by Monday.

• Like 2