Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

7 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

All the backflips in logic people are making to prove why Puss 'N Boots was heavily impacted by weather, but somehow every other film wasn't, is spectacular. Keep it up, y'all.

New member, letter avatar, randomly hot spicy take. Never fails.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, DC Rich said:

Wait, what?  Maybe I need to update my avatar. 

Nah if you're chill you catch on quick, it's just there's....a trend of new people coming in for big movies with just a letter avatar who only seem like they're here to either argue or troll.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MysteryMovieMogul said:

I'm only here because streaming is the future, and I want to be here as box office tracking crumbles under the new normal we're living in.

I appreciate your efforts to up this thread to 100 pages. Keep it up. 

• Thanks 1

I mean, I'm not really kidding that folks here don't seem to understand that it's the golden age of entertainment for children. Every streaming service has several shows dedicated for young kids. Disney+ didn't kill people's desire to go to the theater for animated films, every studio putting out straight-to-streaming sequels, whether in TV form or movie form, did that. Why see Puss 'N Boots in theaters when his spin-off was on Netflix and his Yule Log is on Peacock?

4 minutes ago, jb007 said:

Japan seems to have a similar opinion wherein they have decided Avatar2 is not suitable for Japanese audience.😁😁😁

‘Avatar’ Struggles Show How Japan Is Ditching Hollywood

Article from TWP seems to have covered some good points.

Here is the full analysis on it's Failure - https://taroimovie.com/avatar2/
  • Like 3

Kinda wish I faced the frozen tundra to see avatar today. Stayed home with fam to watch Glass Onion. Sort of fun movie with little of the charm of Knives Out. Crazy how same writer, director, and star character can feel so different.  I guess the autumn New England setting was a huge part of the appeal or maybe the characters. Who knows everyone seems to like glass onion.