Issac Newton

Christmas Weekend Thread | Avatar 95.6m, PiB 20.05m, Babylon 4.85m 4 days

4 minutes ago, XXR It's 2 Damn Cold Out said:

Good call going low. I couldn't commit to 7 and 5. I think WF is gonna hurt you though with the 65% drop in show count. 

Yeahhhh didn’t love that show report for BP or fableman. Still thinking over 2.9 after the good th though.

Also I believe you literally have 2nd lowest Whitney, LOL

Edited by Korra Legion

6 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

A2 be making 14.5 till april

@ZeeSoh tempered with dangerous and obscure magic that doomed the box office until 2026. If MoM taught me anything we all need to gather at the Statue of Liberty if we have any shot of stopping this thing.

Edited by ZattMurdock
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

At least for holdovers i'm interested to see if Friday's numbers are down from Thursday. Today is the day the storm really impacts the population centers on the East Coast and with possible flash freezes starting around mid-day it may make it very hard for people to get around by middle to late afternoon.

2 minutes ago, RamblinRed said:

At least for holdovers i'm interested to see if Friday's numbers are down from Thursday. Today is the day the storm really impacts the population centers on the East Coast and with possible flash freezes starting around mid-day it may make it very hard for people to get around by middle to late afternoon.

How is the weather forecast? By when the storm will be gone? We can't keep blaming storm for the terrible numbers across and hope for recovery later on. More often than not, latter means never...... Cinema is already in bad shape, they can't take this weather shit anymore. 

32 minutes ago, AJG said:

Some lite blame on the bad weather. No "streaming is the devil" rant yet.

You just know its coming by the time we hit Sunday and the numbers are still atrocious.

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

You just know its coming by the time we hit Sunday and the numbers are still atrocious.

Well, they didn't have to put Glass Onion, Strange World, and the next season of Jack Ryan all on Dec 23, so folks have enough entertainment for all ages and persuasions for the week:)...even without relying on Christmas specials!

15 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

How is the weather forecast? By when the storm will be gone? We can't keep blaming storm for the terrible numbers across and hope for recovery later on. More often than not, latter means never...... Cinema is already in bad shape, they can't take this weather shit anymore. 

this is not a normal storm...this is like once in a 30-40 years kind of winter storm. Wind Chills are horrible and it's not ideal for people to go out in this kind of weather