charlie Jatinder

Christmas-New Year Weekdays Thread || Avatar $20.1M THU - Top 10 DOM or Bust!

12 minutes ago, M37 said:

Cowboys played Thursday night football 

Anecdotally, sales in my local market are looking kinda … soft* for today? 1st IMAX show had like 50 people vs easily >120 yesterday. Other Florida markets looking about the same as last couple of days though 

*Probably just holiday families & tourists starting to go back home, but though it was curious 

YOUR CLUB IS DEAD, MOVE ON. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, XXR Eywa Has Heard You! said:

YOUR CLUB IS DEAD, MOVE ON. 

Yet another screenshot to add to the collection :shades:

Camera Photographer GIF by Travis

• Haha 1

longer time for WOM to kick in for A2 in the American market due to 1) snowstorm and 2) 25-40yo males, 3) critics underselling it, 4) underpeforming opening

as I said a few days ago 870 is the new official estimate for A2 domestically. With the the 170m+ opening I was expecting a billie would have be ezpz. Unfornately marketing fell short for A2, should have been able to do more than $135m

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, XXR M37's Club Is Dead said:

Doesn't matter. In the end, I'll be on the winning side.

:Gaga:

Is that cause you are gonna flip flop over the winning line?

• Haha 3
  • ...wtf 1

14 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

longer time for WOM to kick in for A2 in the American market due to 1) snowstorm and 2) 25-40yo males, 3) critics underselling it, 4) underpeforming opening

as I said a few days ago 870 is the new official estimate for A2 domestically. With the the 170m+ opening I was expecting a billie would have be ezpz. Unfornately marketing fell short for A2, should have been able to do more than $135m

So what happens when it misses 870m?  Will there be more excuses?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tokugennumataka said:

It's not out of the realms of the possibility that it gets the all time 3rd WE record. That's insane.

That would require a 40%+ increase on its 2nd weekend. As much as I’d love for that to happen, I don’t see it.

23 minutes ago, LinksterAC said:

That Thursday number is ridic. 

Still can’t project this one. It’s definitely distancing itself from RO now. 

I would like to point out the scenario I gave after CD of what it could do through the holidays if it held roughly 5% better each day than RO has basically panned out so far with the exception of the Monday hold. 450 through this Monday like I said was possible since CD  not so crazy after all 😉