CJohn

Friday Numbers (THG: 6.5M; T3S: 5.6M; CitW: 5.5M)

Friday increases in general were not as strong as I expected, but THG had the biggest in the top 10!

Yes, it's success couldn't of happened to a better film. :P

Oh for God's sake... 400M is not happening!

yep, 500 now......btw, did you know that theaters get to keep a % of the gross of the film...I had no idea......lol

Come on guys. Lay off the 400M talk. The goal is 381M. In three weeks, the Avengers arrives and all hopes of any momentium for THG will stall.

It depends on how big the Avengers will be. TA will need to open to 150M to have major impact on THG. If it opens to something like 120M other films will be barely affected.

"yep, 500 now......btw, did you know that theaters get to keep a % of the gross of the film...I had no idea......lol "Goes to show how little we know, even so-called box office experts missed the memo. ;)

:blink: :blink:

And THG continues to mirror the legs of the first Twilight. Through 22 days THG's OW has accounted for 47.4% of its total. Twilight's OW accounted for 48.1% of its total through 22 days. Twilight will start to pull away once it enters its Christmas and New Years weekends.