kayumanggi

Weekend Numbers | Weekend Estimates | 120.5M SPIDER-MAN: ATSV | 40.6M TLM | 12.3M THE BOOGEYMAN | 10.2M GOTG III

that transformers cartoon movie next year could do better than rise of the beasts. i'm just gonna guess like 80% chance that animated movie is gonna be in the spiderverse style, right? since it's the trend.

• Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

that transformers cartoon movie next year could do better than rise of the beasts. i'm just gonna guess like 80% chance that animated movie is gonna be in the spiderverse style, right? since it's the trend.

Say what? I didn’t even know this existed… yeah an animated Transformers movie sounds like it would have 100x more hit potential than anything the DOA live action franchise could do today. 

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

They are bringing in ILM for the visual effects of Transformers One, I don't think it's Spiderverse style, rather they will try to be realistic

• Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but anyone thinking any studio would touch some kind of OG Transformers crew reunion with a ten foot pole or that it wouldn’t ignite major public backlash needs to enter the year 2023. 

Since I can't react:

AJFCJaXSki0iriHKeCWTasKO-OU238fqbNosX8lV

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

Say what? I didn’t even know this existed… yeah an animated Transformers movie sounds like it would have 100x more hit potential than anything the DOA live action franchise could do today. 

You seriously don't think it can perform considerably internationally, ROTB can still be saved

Shia got really annoying by the third movie and he's since turned out to be a piece of shit IRL. Bring back Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel, but not him.

Edited by cookie
  • ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, cookie said:

Shia got really annoying by the third movie and he's since turned out to be a piece of shit IRL. Bring back Megan Fox and Josh Duhamel, but not him.

Yeah, Fox is the only one they could successfully bring back wo it being a shit show for them. But does she really have any pull in the franchise on her own? I’d say no. 

40 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

This. She is in many decent to good/great movies yet never broke out in a way that some other actresses did despite spottier career or shorter career. She's pretty and likable and super forgettable. I can't remember anything she did. I know what movies and that D+ show she appeared in but can't remember anything about her performances. Not a bad actress mind you but just evaporates from memory as soon as the movie's over.

Maybe it´s just you... idk how an actress that have been nominated for an Academy Award, BAFTA and Golden Globe award goes under the distinction  super forgettable or that she hasn´t broken out in a way. But that´s just me. 

Edited by thajdikt
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, JD Asencio said:

You seriously don't think it can perform considerably internationally, ROTB can still be saved

I guess if China goes crazy for it… they have hardly been reliable for these movies they used to fuel though since COVID

• Knock It Off 1

13 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

Maybe it´s just you... idk how an actress that have been nominated for an Academy Award, BAFTA and Golden Globe award goes under the distinction  super forgettable or that she hasn´t broken out in a way. But that´s just me. 

that all happeend when she was 12. 14 years ago.

26 minutes ago, cookie said:

Vehemently disagree. Shia was fantastic in part 3. 

It doesn't really matter but this site has pretty much hated on Transformers since the first sequel. 

• Like 1

I dont stand for Hailee Steinfeld slander. The Edge of Seventeen converted me into believing she can do no wrong. Ever. All hail the Queen!

Spoiler

hailee-steinfeld-hailee-steinfeld-hd.gifhailee-steinfeld-the-edge-of-seventeen.g

Spoiler

And also all hail to the other queen Ana de Armas!

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

Because she's bland and uninteresting and could be replaced by 50 other actresses and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. But that's just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

I dont stand for Hailee Steinfeld slander. The Edge of Seventeen converted me into believing she can do no wrong. Ever. All hail the Queen!

Reveal hidden contents

It's not a slander. It's a fact that her career has been hovering in B list zone despite being in franchises and having that Oscar nom over a decade ago. Pretty, talented but that's 99% of competition. She never became JLaw, Emma Stone, Margot Robbie or Saorise Ronan who are much more famous and revered.

Edited by Valonqar

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Vehemently disagree. Shia was fantastic in part 3. 

It doesn't really matter but this site has pretty much hated on Transformers since the first sequel. 

I actually found new admiration of Transformers 3 a while back. The entire final third with the battle of Chicago is apocalyptic filmmaking done (mostly) right. And its actually way darker and bleaker than a Bayformers movie usually is, but it manages to be not boring. And Shia imo is indeed good in that movie.

• Like 4
  • Heart 2

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Steinfeld was incredible in True Grit. I’ve yet to see anything notable from her acting otherwise. 

Ronan got her first Oscar nom at the same age (also in Supporting). She's only 3 years older but since then she nabbed 3 more Oscar nominations this time in Lead. And all franchises she tried for rejected her even after her Oscar nominations, interestingly. But that dind't hurt her career. It went up up up. She's an A list.

Edited by Valonqar