Eric Prime

Father’s Day/Juneteenth Weekend Thread | Flash implodes with 55M, Elemental bombs with 29M, holdovers hold atrociously | Theaters are dead, streaming is dead. Everything is dead really.

9 minutes ago, 21C said:

Again, dude. I'm not saying that Muschietti's never gonna direct anything ever gain, just that he's not gonna direct a Batman movie that's crucial for WBD's upcoming 10 year long plans, which judging by the track record of every other creative that has been involved in a B Cinemascore CBM in the last 10 year, seems like an extraordinarily reasonable conclusion to make. Especially when you consider the studios where also high on some of these people

I'd give him another big budget film off it 1 and 2... Isn't he still connected to the attack on titan film WB is trying to put out?

2 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

I'd give him another big budget film off it 1 and 2... Isn't he still connected to the attack on titan film WB is trying to put out?

But It and It 2 weren't big budget though. They were mid budget. That's the range he seems to be his best at. I do agree they should give him another one of those.

Also the Attack on Titan film seems dead at the moment.

15 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Eternals best Phase 4 movie let’s goooo 

(I’m not kidding, i think time will be gentle with this movie despite it’s flaws).

All I can say is good luck😅. I know GA is generally not up to date with movie related info but you would pick a random person from the GA and tell them to name one eternal and they probably wouldn't tell you one  . They would maybe say " is the one with the two games of thrones guys or something" and here lies the biggest issue it's utterly forgettable . It's not as bad as TLT but it's one of the most boring blockbusters I've seen while also being badly written. iMo.

Flash is flopping and just look at this thread and all the conversation it's generating. Eternals flopped and got a B and within a week it was forgotten and barely generated any conversation.

It's some people's favorite phase 4 but this ain't going to get that underrated category. It's gonna be like the incredible hulk ,that movie GA forgets it ever was an MCU movie and slowly die in irrelevancy.

Eternals 2 happening after all the shit MCU has been through lately is highly unlikely and Chloe zhao ain't touching it. It would definitely be civil war type movie or have some major cameos to try to boost it.