setna

Weekday numbers 7-31 to 8-3

On 8/2/2023 at 3:48 PM, Krissykins said:

I’m all for Wonder Woman 3. 

But I’ll believe it when I see it.

Also, DCU is just confusing. 

She spoke about it today on a TV Interview that was aired in Kan channel:
She said WW-3 with Patty was supposed to start shooting this month, but obviously it got cancelled and WB promised her 
that WW-3 will be developed and will stay in good hands. 
The interview was shot back in June but aired today before the release of 'Heart Of Stone' movie.

• Like 1

Well some people can hate on It but First wonder woman was a big hit and the second was released during the peak of pandemic.

So if the actress has a contract for a third movie there is any reason to not make It, especially with a new director. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Disney+ when? I missed  it when it came out and it's down to one screening near me, so I can't be arsed. Surely they're not gonna keep displaying the corpse that much longer now that the decomposition is well set in? I'm hoping for Sep, but guess it will be Oct.

5 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

Disney+ when? I missed  it when it came out and it's down to one screening near me, so I can't be arsed. Surely they're not gonna keep displaying the corpse that much longer now that the decomposition is well set in? I'm hoping for Sep, but guess it will be Oct.

their window seems to be two months after theatrical and then PVOD. Then Disney+ four weeks later. 
So by my reckoning it’ll be available to buy around the end of August, so you can watch it then.  

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Well some people can hate on It but First wonder woman was a big hit and the second was released during the peak of pandemic.

So if the actress has a contract for a third movie there is any reason to not make It, especially with a new director. 

Who hates on the first WW? 🤔

2 hours ago, wildphantom said:

their window seems to be two months after theatrical and then PVOD. Then Disney+ four weeks later. 
So by my reckoning it’ll be available to buy around the end of August, so you can watch it then.  

I wonder we might see Dial of Destiny on Paramount+ as a second pay window? 

2 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

How on earth has HM managed to retain their locations and why has Barbie lost more than Oppenheimer?

Theatres generally have a 2 week contract to keep a movie regardless how it performs. Barbie is still playing in over 4,000 theatres so losing theatres isn't a big deal. Jurassic World lost 93 theatres in it's third weekend even though its theatre average the weekend before was nearly $25K. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

How on earth has HM managed to retain their locations and why has Barbie lost more than Oppenheimer?

Because every movie retains its theaters in its second week. No matter how hard it bombs. Especially from a major studio like Disney.

• Like 3