Issac Newton

Weekend Thread | #FRI - Equalizer $13.1M, Barbie $2.50M, GT $1.56M, Beetle $1.52M, Opp $1.32M, TMNT $1.04M

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

They should do a team up movie with him and the Queen Latifah Equalizer. whole untapped audience. my parents love that show, didn't even know the Denzel movies existed.

I remember they premiered it after the Superbowl but haven't seen any episodes of it since. There's so much stuff happening on Network TV that seems to be so under the radar until someone stumbles upon it and memes it like The Good Doctor.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

They should do a team up movie with him and the Queen Latifah Equalizer. whole untapped audience. my parents love that show, didn't even know the Denzel movies existed.

I think there are rights issues with the TV and film franchise which would prevent a crossover. Come to think of it, why is the film series under Sony and the TV series under Universal and CBS?

Following Shang-Chi’s IM gets you 32.5M.

If that happens, this is kind of a miracle, considering that old people don’t go to the theaters anymore and said old folks have the Queen Latifah show to watch at home. Good for Denzel. Always nice to see him winning.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

I remember they premiered it after the Superbowl but haven't seen any episodes of it since. There's so much stuff happening on Network TV that seems to be so under the radar until someone stumbles upon it and memes it like The Good Doctor.

I watch Abbott Elementary live and it’s always funny to see this different world of TV and saying to myself, “The Conners is still making new episodes? They still have Grey’s Anatomy airing? What the hell is an Alaska Daily?”

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Eric McCall said:

I watch Abbott Elementary live and it’s always funny to see this different world of TV and saying to myself, “The Conners is still making new episodes? They still have Grey’s Anatomy airing? What the hell is an Alaska Daily?”

My reaction when most network TV shows are cancelled is "Wait... that had how many seasons?". Like that Matt Le Blanc show which got cancelled last year "Man with a Plan", it had 4 seasons and I don't think anyone can say they actually watched that show beyond maybe 2 episodes. Same thing with ongoing shows like The Neighborhood, I watched a few episodes of S1 and I'm wondering how they managed to get 5 seasons and counting out of the premise "white family moves to black neighborhood"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

My reaction when most network TV shows are cancelled is "Wait... that had how many seasons?". Like that Matt Le Blanc show which got cancelled last year "Man with a Plan", it had 4 seasons and I don't think anyone can say they actually watched that show beyond maybe 2 episodes. Same thing with ongoing shows like The Neighborhood, I watched a few episodes of S1 and I'm wondering how they managed to get 5 seasons and counting out of the premise "white family moves to black neighborhood"

Max Greenfield is a delight!