CaptainJackSparrow

Jurassic World: Rebirth | July 2, 2025 | Gareth Edwards to direct

9 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Call it Jurassic Universe or whatever. 

That implies space though. I'm down but doubt they're going there. Rebirth is fine I guess. People want dinos. I think Planet is best. Land just doesn't hit. Kingdom is great but they already called one Fallen Kingdom though.

2 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

That implies space though. I'm down but doubt they're going there. Rebirth is fine I guess. People want dinos. I think Planet is best. Land just doesn't hit. Kingdom is great but they already called one Fallen Kingdom though.

They called one Lost World though and they still went with Jurassic World.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 10:08 AM, keysersoze123 said:

Dino movies are something kids love. Why make it R rated and cut the core audience. 

And that is why you will never see an R rated JP movie. Kids love dinos and make up the core audience. Kepp them out, you lost a good part of the core audience and probably pick up nothing in return.

On 6/30/2024 at 10:09 AM, WittyUsername said:

Are we really going to gripe about a Hollywood movie for having unrealistically good looking people? 

Hell, the has been standard for Hollywood since the silent days. That will never change.

On 7/21/2024 at 8:49 PM, HummingLemon496 said:

Rogue One was fucking awesome

Nah, it was just pretty good. It migh thave bene awesome if Gareth had been permitted to make the movie he wanted to make.

Problem I have with ROgue One is it starts to go to some interesting places then pulls back.

Early on it builds up the idea that the Rebel Alliance is not exactly pure, that is has innocent blood on it's hands, but then it pulls back. You can't tell me that is not from studio pressure.

I love the idea of a totally dark SW movie, my problem is that Rogue One promisses that but does not quite deliver.

On 7/1/2024 at 12:25 AM, WorkingonaName said:

IDF tiktoks would disagree with that statement.

Gal Gadot comes to mind.

To make it even better, her job inthe IDF was a martial arts instructor.

I hope we have not opened a can of worms with this reference.

Of course I have a basic bitch that Hollywood almost always gets the military wrong when they do it.

A problem I had with the Top Gun movies is no pilot who behaves the way the pilots in that movie behave wold last one week in the actual US Navy. you just don't thump your nose at authrotiy and casually disobey order the way they do.

I can't believe Glen Powell decided not to do the next Jurassic film. I guess he didn't want to be locked into 3 films over the next few years?

But that means more pressure to picking more successful films. Top Gun 3 would be really great for him.

2 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I can't believe Glen Powell decided not to do the next Jurassic film. I guess he didn't want to be locked into 3 films over the next few years?

But that means more pressure to picking more successful films. Top Gun 3 would be really great for him.

I think Powell needs to take more challenging roles rather then standard leading man roles if he is thinking abut longetivity.

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

I mean, his loss is Jonathan Bailey's gain so I don't know what we're complaining about.

jayane ღ — Shut up and drink your milk. FELLOW TRAVELERS 1.08...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

Please God, NO. WE don't need Top Gun 3

22 minutes ago, Maggie said:

22 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I am not a Top Gun fan , but with the money it made you know we will get a Top Gun 3.