kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Jul 29 - Aug 01, 2024] | Wednesday | 18.05M DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 3.89M TWISTERS | 2.39M DESPICABLE ME IV | 1.37M INSIDE OUT II

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Is 550m DOM and 550m OS the floor for DPW?

Sure? Like 575 and 625 or something are also pretty realistically not going to be missed

13 minutes ago, Cooper Legion said:

Sure? Like 575 and 625 or something are also pretty realistically not going to be missed

I'd say around SMB is realistically the modal outcome but also the lower end of the projected range

10 minutes ago, XXR & Friends said:

I’d like to start the conspiracy theory that Agent Cooper is the love child of BOT…**ahem**…legends… Shivampa and Jessie! 

Agent Cooper invented the box office.

7 hours ago, AgentCooper315 said:

I did not know I was famous around these parts. And that I had such a dedicated fan. 

@HummingLemon496 Has spoken of your legend... They were like Tucci as Merlin in Transformers The Last Night calling for you to show yourself.

https://youtu.be/ZiFLFtKk17o?si=-NCmaQtITxpdFKPU

Edited by JohnnyGossamer

Wakes up.

Sees that the weekday thread has a lot more pages

Gets excited because maybe RTH/Charlie has reported even bigger numbers.

Actually reads the pages.

Spoiler

Well it IS funny, i must say

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Isn't it one if not the most streamed movies on Disney+? I'm expecting big things if it's decent. 

I believe it was the number 1 streamed movie of 2023. 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Isn't it one if not the most streamed movies on Disney+? I'm expecting big things if it's decent. 

Yes though not just on Disney +.  Moana was the most streamed movie across all platforms in 2023.

moana-was-the-most-streamed-movie-of-202

Since Nielsen began tracking streaming data, people have watched almost 80 billion minutes of Moana, approximately 152,200 years, which equates to roughly 775 million full viewings of the film. - Jan 30, 2024

• Astonished 4