kayumanggi

Weekday Numbers [Aug 05 - Aug 08, 2024] | Wednesday | 9.87M DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 2.64M TWISTERS | 1.83M DESPICABLE ME IV

The question is how close to over/under the 1M mark is IO2??? Will tell a lot about it's ability to stretch that streak through the weekend or end it on Wednesday. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, baumer said:

12.5 for DPW

ABOUT /58% drop

Right in the middle of the good area for gross. Not terrible but not fantastic (for the #1 of the year debate.) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Right in the middle of the good area for gross. Not terrible but not fantastic (for the #1 of the year debate.) 

I never thought that Deadpool Wolverine would  ever challenge for the number one spot of the year. The fact that it's mentioned as a possibility it's pretty surreal in my opinion.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

What a number for Twisters. Does seem headed for $250 million. 

Thank god it is doing so well in the US. Hope it ends up turning a profit. I don't really understand why it flopped so hard outside America. The original Twister had over half its gross come from overseas. The sequel isn't even 30%. :(