CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

I actually forgot what the song sounded like 5 minutes after listening to it. There is no hook to the song, even Skyfall which was in a similar tone had a chorus which was easy to recall.

The whole song feels like the buildup to a big chorus line which never arrives.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Wow, that was mediocre at best.

While it sounds like a Bond song, the lyrics are completely unmemorable and the pace is just too damn slooooooooooow, lol. I thought maybe it was going to build up to something a little more punchy, but it never happens. Cornell's "You know my name" is still my favorite of the Craig Bond songs with Adele's right behind it. 

Wont be adding this one to my Bond theme song playlist on Spotify, lol.

Song was always gonna disappoint next to the Adele one but parts of that made me laugh out loud

Idk about this whole enterprise, man. Goodwill is huge cuz of Skyfall but everything about this one sounds off

• Like 1

Song was always gonna disappoint next to the Adele one but parts of that made me laugh out loud

Idk about this whole enterprise, man. Goodwill is huge cuz of Skyfall but everything about this one sounds off

Yeah, I feel like I should be more excited but nah.