CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

My take: Skyfall is better, instrumentals are top notch, approach to vocals will likely grow on me but I can see that being a problem for some people and a potential deal breaker. But I like this, to be honest. I thought it was gonna be worse. :P

I think at this point best to wait and see what Kleinman does to elevate this with the titles. The Barry-esque orchestration will sound great on the big screen and I could like I said get used to the vocals by October 26. It for sure IMO fits well tone wise with the film.

• Like 1

Skyfall was the biggest hit song for the bonds in forever and obviously they want that repeat. this doesn't take off the same way they'll try something different. and I don't think it will. Sam Smith's had a couple hits but he's never felt like that huge deal in pop culture that adele felt like a couple years ago.

Sam Smith is a huge deal. He has 1.4 billion views between his top three songs on Youtube.