CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

It's like the BvS trailer - the editing is odd in places, but done in a really crowd-pleasing way. Newman's score for this is pretty nice. And thankfully, unlike the Skyfall trailers, not too spoilery/not a play-by play of the film (having read the script, one can judge). The footage really carries this trailer, not so much the editing itself.

I am sure there are a couple more trailers in the pipeline and those will play better. This one is full of suspense and dark shadows but I do agree Skyfall trailer with all that firepower & vehicular destruction looks more ...spectre-cular.

I am sure there are a couple more trailers in the pipeline and those will play better. This one is full of suspense and dark shadows but I do agree Skyfall trailer with all that firepower & vehicular destruction looks more ...spectre-cular.

Believe it or not I was expecting this trailer to be even darker, like the teaser, in fact it's much lighter and more fun than I expected, but not as cohesive narrative-wise. Nonetheless I very much enjoyed it.

With Skyfall, that theatrical trailer released at the end of July 2012 was it, with this they'll pull out one more final trailer in late September I bet.

Can you tell me in what page is the trailer? I am on my phone and I can't see the page number to edit the title.

Page 101.

Okay trailer. Got me somewhat excited. The cinematography though looks fantastic as usual.

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 1

I found the trailer to be pretty solid for the most part

Same, it's solid, it's a tad messily edited (which after the teaser does feel like a bit of a letdown) but super enjoyable thanks to the strength of the footage and the brilliant score. Good crowd pleaser of a trailer. Edited by antovolk