CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

2 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Nope. Gonna lose a shit ton of theaters again with 6 new wide releases this weekend, another 60%+ drop won't be surprising. I'm just pissed it's gonna pass MI5 by only $2-3m in the end. 

Actually even if it follows movies like 2012 and Thor 2 it can pass 200m

• Like 1

On 12/25/2015, 7:59:20, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Spectre

Domestic:  $195,059,955  

MI5

Domestic: $195,042,377

Damn, and it's almost finished too!  If only Spectre could have dropped a little harder that second weekend or not held quite as well Thanksgiving weekend. The better spy movie with the way better WOM should have won! :rant:

OK....to those people who despised it and wanted this to go below MI5.....i'll say this: Dudes, some people knew it was gonna happen.....and just because you hated it, doesn't always have to mean that it had to perform very bad to fail outgrossing that film.

I understand why some had problems with this movie, but god-damn it, people.....don't get very nasty about another movie doing better than what you thought.

And i have said it before.....people who wanted this to do worse were the haters....It's always them...be a little more realistic, guys! Transformers 2 was also hated by many...but that didn't stop that movie to get $402M DOM.

And to those who wanted MI5 to win......i'm sorry...but it didn't happen. Live with what you got here. Don't get butthurt about Spectre.

I really really like the Radiohead song. But then I'm a massive RH fan so no surprise. It would be nice to see a more leftfield and atmospheric choice of Bond theme one day though. I always enjoy seeing the those crazy psychedelic titles and it would be nice to have some suitably odd music to match.

I don't like either Radiohead or Sam Smith's song  :unsure: I watched this today, I actually liked it more than Home Alone Skyfall, plot holes and everything.

How much did Waltz charged to do his shtick here and do 4 scenes? I wanna know. Also all the octopus made me think of Octopussy jsyk