CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

Skyfall IMO was pretty great and there's also that maybe the next director ( whoever that might be ) will have a tough job following 

That's why these more high profile directors are reluctant to take on the next Bond 

I don't really buy that. If they wanna get A-list directors from now on, they'll get one.

Has Baz Luhrmann been approached? This could do another upset for this century.

I knew I remembered reading this years ago on IMDB! From 2002!

Flamboyant director Baz Luhrmann would love to get the chance to bring some spice to the James Bond movies. The Australian movie-maker, known for his visual imagery, is hoping to direct the next 007 movie, as fellow Antipodean Lee Tamahori currently helms the 20th superspy outing. Baz says, "I have to think not really what I want to do, but what do I need to do to continue making life rich so that I can grow in the journey. Now, it might be that I need to make a James Bond film. That could happen. Anything could happen." »