CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

Bigelow minus Mark Boal. I can`t stomach his fanfiction that he always tries to pass as real depiction of events. Both THL and ZDT were disputed as accurate yet he keeps insisting and his megalomania is getting bigger and bigger. The marketing approach that ZDT was literally step by step of what happened (which he and Bigelow had to deny later amid growing evidence the movie was a fanfiction)  backfired really badly on the movie this awards season. I mean, at this rate he`ll be claiming that Bond is 100% real person.

Kathryn Bigelow is a capable action director so it'd be interesting how she would handle Bond, she was offered TASM but turned it down, she's one of my top choices for the Wonder Woman movie if and when its happens,

Kathryn Bigelow is a capable action director so it'd be interesting how she would handle Bond, she was offered TASM but turned it down, she's one of my top choices for the Wonder Woman movie if and when its happens,

Have they ever hired an American to direct a Bond movie?

Just saw Skyfall on Blu Ray, OMG, this is one of the most visually stunning film I have ever seen.

Roger Deakins is a god among insects.

Skyfall is the first Bond film which is a work of art.

Yes, he was truly robbed by Pi. 

With Redemption of Cain moving forward in July and Bond 24 w.out a director, could it be released in Summer 2015? Maybe June 12 or June 26 for Bond.

I think November 2014 is the target but I wouldn't be surprised if they release it in November 2015 although that would mean being released between Ant Man and Mockingjay part 2

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Muse? I know they've been campaigning themselves, but I'm not feeling it.

Craig wants Adele back and I would prefer Adele repeating (why does Shirley Bessey get to be the only artist to do multiple films?) than Muse. Supremacy sounded a bit faboy-ish. And the vocals are so cold. I prefer Bond music to have a soul. Adele brought that back, so let's not abandon it again.

Edited by PatrickvD

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Muse? I know they've been campaigning themselves, but I'm not feeling it.

Craig wants Adele back and I would prefer Adele repeating (why does Shirley Bessey get to be the only artist to do multiple films?) than Muse. Supremacy sounded a bit faboy-ish. And the vocals are so cold. I prefer Bond music to have a soul. Adele brought that back, so let's not abandon it again.

Muse are absolutely atrocious nowadays. Matt Bellamy has completely lost the plot, last album was shit.

• Like 1