CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

yeah but December is empty so why not go there.  Also, it can get IMAX if it goes there  since Hunger Games will likely have it taken. 

True.  Marvel was quick to snatch the early Nov date.

Tomorrow Never Dies was a December movie, so it's not out of the question to celebrate Christmas with Bond.

But who knows?  With Skyfall's massive success, maybe they're no longer afraid of the competition.  It might be Ant Man that moves to December.

True. Marvel was quick to snatch the early Nov date.Tomorrow Never Dies was a December movie, so it's not out of the question to celebrate Christmas with Bond.But who knows? With Skyfall's massive success, maybe they're no longer afraid of the competition. It might be Ant Man that moves to December.

Quite a few Bond films have released in Decembet I believe

Since Avatar 2 (and 3) only starts shooting in early 2014, I highly doubt it's going to get completely finished in under 2 years. 2016 is looking much more likely there. (Gotta love that, at least until Avatar 3 hits, it will have been the third-straight time Cameron releases a sequel to his or someone else's film exactly seven years after the original).

Haha, of course they'd want him.

Would they? They are heavy handed producers. Not that this is a bad thing. The Bond films have generally had pretty solid quality over a very long time thanks to that heavy handed production. I know Nolan is a huge Bond fan, but would he give up creative freedom just for the sake of saying he made a Bond movie?

Would they? They are heavy handed producers. Not that this is a bad thing. The Bond films have generally had pretty solid quality over a very long time thanks to that heavy handed production. I know Nolan is a huge Bond fan, but would he give up creative freedom just for the sake of saying he made a Bond movie?

Well, of course the Broccolis would want him, because he's a huge A-lister with proven track record, and just the sort to really take Bond to another level. And, according to the report, they're reaching out to him, not vice versa.

I doubt anything happens for BOND 24 (INTERSTELLAR complicates things a lot), but if they're actually talking, then perhaps BOND 25 isn't unreasonable.

• Like 1

Well, of course the Broccolis would want him, because he's a huge A-lister with proven track record, and just the sort to really take Bond to another level. And, according to the report, they're reaching out to him, not vice versa.

I doubt anything happens for BOND 24 (INTERSTELLAR complicates things a lot), but if they're actually talking, then perhaps BOND 25 isn't unreasonable.

When is Bond 24 supposed to come out?

I can't see Nolan doing Bond 24 since Nolan has a movie coming out in 2014. I could see them asking him for Bond 25.  Seems like kinda a waste to ask a director that already attached to making another film. 

I do not know who I want to be the new Bond director. 

I can't see Nolan doing Bond 24 since Nolan has a movie coming out in 2014. I could see them asking him for Bond 25.  Seems like kinda a waste to ask a director that already attached to making another film. 

I do not know who I want to be the new Bond director. 

Maybe they are willing to wait a year for him. Not like they are hurting for money after Skyfall just made gazillions. I have mixed feelings on this thing.

1. Nolan is a huge Bond fan, so it would be cool to see him get to work on something he's always wanted.

2. I believe Nolan has more to offer the world than franchise movies. This would be his 4th one. That seems like a lot of his prime years spent on adaptations of pop culture icons.

3. Nolan already made a Bond-esque film that was better than about 98% of the Bond movies released.

• Like 1

Maybe they are willing to wait a year for him. Not like they are hurting for money after Skyfall just made gazillions. I have mixed feelings on this thing.

1. Nolan is a huge Bond fan, so it would be cool to see him get to work on something he's always wanted.

2. I believe Nolan has more to offer the world than franchise movies. This would be his 4th one. That seems like a lot of his prime years spent on adaptations of pop culture icons.

3. Nolan already made a Bond-esque film that was better than about 98% of the Bond movies released.

I want Nolan not do any more Franchise films. 

• Like 1