CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

The next Bond film could actually increase you know...

Goldfinger was widely praised by audiences and become the film that defines Bond...

Thunderball was a solid film but a step down and became one of the biggest hits of all time. In modern comparison, Thunderball sold as many tickets as The Dark Knight.

What I mean, as long as the new Bond is a solid film it will likely repeat the same sucess of Skyfall as Skyfall has brought in a lot new audiences.

Mendes returing would certainly help. I don't love all his movies, but he's pretty good about quality control.

I just hope they don't get hacks and go for a really respected crew again.  Another QoS quality Bond film after Skyfall would make me wanna blow my head off.

Well i think even if Bond 24 is a step down, it will likely end up around 1 billion WW...

TF4 will likely be a Pirates 4...

Expect the domestic gross to fall to 300 million but overseas shoots up again to well over 800 million. Sounds nuts but TF3 got 770 million!!! Pirates 4 got over 800 million...

Well i think even if Bond 24 is a step down, it will likely end up around 1 billion WW...

TF4 will likely be a Pirates 4...

Expect the domestic gross to fall to 300 million but overseas shoots up again to well over 800 million. Sounds nuts but TF3 got 770 million!!! Pirates 4 got over 800 million...

Did people really wanted a new Pirates movie- no. But i think audience still wants those CGI robots fighting and blasting stuff. TF4 could fall a bit but i'm sure! it'll make more than 300. In 2014 China will be even bigger so that will translate in even bigger boxoffice.