Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

From the Avengers thread:Something of intrest-Avengers PTA on its OD is bigger then every 2012 films PTA on OW with the exception of THG and I think Lorax.

I've realized how TDKr can survive the loss of Heath and stand on its own... It needs to be really strong in it's plot and have a shocking ending. Avengers is a entirely different thing but I def felt those 2 qualities are important for TDKr to be a massive hit. There isn't even close to the glitz that Avengers has so there has to be compensation in other areas.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ZZN9BqlEEDidn't anyone else just roll their eyes at how they could just start kissing right in public where anyone could see them?

I heard HL broke JG's nose during that scene.

From the Avengers thread:Something of intrest-Avengers PTA on its OD is bigger then every 2012 films PTA on OW with the exception of THG and I think Lorax.

Impact, did you see the film?Did you give it an A+ or an A+?

so does this mean maverick locked thread is alive and well? and here i was trying to take my disappointment caused by first 30 pages like a veteran always on the losing side pfff :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :excited: