Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I'm pretty sure $70 million is happening today.

Don't tease me Shawn, you know I don't like to be teased.

$80.5m?Excuse my language, but fucking hell!

No need to be fucking excused. It's one hell of a fucking number! :)
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

$75m.

I don't know about THAT yet. :lol:Late night shows would have to really strong across the board. I gotta think that eventually this matinee madness is going to cool off just a little bit in most areas. But at this point, who knows? $200m looks like its happening.

I don't know about THAT yet. :lol:Late night shows would have to really strong across the board. I gotta think that eventually this matinee madness is going to cool off just a little bit in most areas. But at this point, who knows? $200m looks like its happening.

entire theaters have been selling out for today and people are buying tickets for tomorrows showings. I don't think it's cooling off at all. As a matter of fact I believe this will continue for the weekend and movies in general will benefit from the spillover.

Wow, $200m really does look certain! Spiderman broke the $100m barrier this exact weekend 10 years ago, now The Avengers is likely to break the $200m mark.If it happens, $500m seems inevitable, especially with the reviews! (Imagine a TDK multipler :P)

• Founder / Operator

Why should it? WOM is off the charts. :D

Well, earlier shows mean lower ticket prices. And we know the Friday number was REALLY driven by the later, higher priced tickets.I'm just sayin'. Let's not get too crazy yet. :lol:

I still can't believe we're talking about 200m opening weekends? 200 FUCKING MILLION!?

Seriously...it's almost disturbing/sick lol

Thor and Captain America obliterated.

Superman Returns and Batman Begins almost touched...

In 3 days.