Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

HP8 wasn't that memorable on its own. If you read the books, some will understand what I mean. I will remember and be thinking about Avengers much longer and it lacks the depth you claim Potter has Noctis but I don't think it's that great honestly.

Edited by GiantCALBears

I'd rate DK intro 9/10 and Avengers 8.5/10. I remember intros of rango, transformers 3, iron man, star wars 3 ild give all 8/10. Watchmans intro was pretty fun too, bit slow.Serenity only one that receives 10/10. Probz forgot alot. How about you guys make a list of memorable intros of a film.

Saving Private Ryan and Raiders deserve mention

Renner was wasted. I don't have any particular interest in Hawkeye, but I'd be pissed if I was a fan.

I assume you mean both Renner and Hawkeye fans. I was going to make a wisecrack about how many Hawkeye fans can there really be? But then I thought it's not just about that. If you're a fan of Renner's and it feels like his talent was wasted in this movie, then that is time he'll never get back for other projects he could have been more involved in. But I guess there are some good things here for him, probably a good paycheck and obviously tons of exposure.

The metallic slugs looked sexy, though.

When the first one came through I was thinking- Cool, giant alien turtles. Edited by DeeCee

I assume you mean both Renner and Hawkeye fans. I was going to make a wisecrack about how many Hawkeye fans can there really be? But then I thought it's not just about that. If you're a fan of Renner's and it feels like his talent was wasted in this movie, then that is time he'll never get back for other projects he could have been more involved in. But I guess there are some good things here for him, probably a good paycheck and obviously tons of exposure.

I really hope get more roles I seen a lot of work. He such a great actor.
  • Like 1

I loved Iron Man 1 immensely, and I'm one of the few that also really enjoyed Iron Man 2. I liked Thor a lot, as well.This, unfortunately, is just...decent. *yawn*

I am confused. IM2 better than Avengers? WTF are you smoking?

I legitimately don't know how someone can enjoy Iron Man 2, let alone more than Avengers. But, you know, OPINIONS AND STUFF! :pcwhack:I won't discount a $100m second weekend yet. Spider-Man 1's second weekend adjusts to around that, and that's without 3D. No matter what though, I'd hate to be Dark Shadows...