Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I am honestly scared to death of tomorrow.I have to be at work in a few hours and I don't know if we have enough people scheduled!I can see this doing pretty crazy awesome numbers. If I had to guess now, I would say we can do another 1000 tomorrow. Which would be insane, since we only do about 500 during the weekdays.

Sounds like strong weekdays are comming up

I really wish these damn tables didn't expand to fit the box every time

You mentioned your other tables, what other tables did you post?This thread, like every other megathread is not inclined to make it easy to find.You should make a new thread. Someone at BOM had a charts thread, Inny Binny, I think. That should be restarted.

You mentioned your other tables, what other tables did you post?This thread, like every other megathread is not inclined to make it easy to find.You should make a new thread. Someone at BOM had a charts thread, Inny Binny, I think. That should be restarted.

I had a few ticket sale and gross share breakdowns for TA, TDK, and SM3 a few pages back.I'm actually considering it
  • Like 1

These are pretty impressive numbers even in the context of your theater which apparently sees good business on Sundays.

Yeah, it's crazy because a normal Sunday is between 1600-1700.The Avengers alone did 2700 today by itself. I can't believe it honestly, and I saw it with my own eyes!

Yeah, it's crazy because a normal Sunday is between 1600-1700.The Avengers alone did 2700 today by itself. I can't believe it honestly, and I saw it with my own eyes!

I used to work at Best Buy and remember what it was like on black friday.....I imagine that's what these openings are like for you guys, except this year you get to do it three or four times. Edited by Jussslic

I had a few ticket sale and gross share breakdowns for TA, TDK, and SM3 a few pages back.I'm actually considering it

2008. IMAX and 3D share ~3%. BOM uses the GROSS/ADMISSIONS for a year. So 2D should be slightly lower than 2008 number given by BOM but should be within less than 1.5% (based on prices of 2D vs 3D/IMAX). So 7.18x(1-0.015)=7.07. Thats being generous as it should be less than 1.5%. Use your best guess for IMAX pricing back then because Iv found nothing concrete on that.

56-61m Sunday? 205-210m OW?

Posted Image

Very exciting to see if rth comes thru again..

And why should he not?

he has been right every single time

Actuals will come in at 208 mill

I used to work at Best Buy and remember what it was like on black friday.....I imagine that's what these openings are like for you guys, except this year you get to do it three or four times.

I did two of those myself. I'll take the two record breaking weekends I've worked over Best Buy black Friday's.

I did two of those myself. I'll take the two record breaking weekends I've worked over Best Buy black Friday's.

Did you work at the theatre during TDK's OW? Or is there any way of getting the breakdown for the TDK?

Rth thinks it will come in 5-10 mill OVER estimates

BOM loves making showndowns..we should make one with this Rth/Nikki.

He seems to be discreet but good.

She seems to be overrated.