75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Too bad you cant get a gyro anywhere in finland.. In my city we have three chinese restaurants, an indian restaurant and like 19 pizza/kebab places. Theres also a greek restaurant but they do not serve gyro.

Edited by Jack Nevada

Good for The Hunger Games, hopefully less than a 40% drop this weekend will happen

Sub 30% is the goal. It's already recovered over the week from the weekend hit. It should have better increases/drops this weekend now that The Avengers has already made its presence known.

Toronto has everything. Gyros, Shwarma, Souvlaki, you name it. It's either the most or the second most ethnically diverse city in the world.

Toronto has everything. Gyros, Shwarma, Souvlaki, you name it. It's either the most or the second most ethnically diverse city in the world.

If you like Shwarma you should look for a brazilian barbecue in Toronto, especially if there's brazillian barbecue made by gauchos. I love Shwarma but our barbecue is the best of the fucking World.

I thought Gyro meat and Shwarma meat where different names for the same thing. Like Yams and Sweet Potatoes.I have no clue what Souvlaki is, what ethnicity is that derived? Then I'll hunt it down and try some.

RichWS, you should have met my history professor. Woody Allen is her husband's cousin and he is apparently one of the most creepy and pretentious people in the world.

Maybe, but he's still a brilliant director.