CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

How do we know it's not making more than $30m for Friday? We don't, numbers this early are always pretty much a guess. I'm just saying if she's gonna throw out 30m for Friday the weekend would end up right around $100m following a realistic 40% Sat increase, 35% Sun drop.

She never gave any Friday numbers. The 30m number was for Dark Shadows weekend not Avengers.

Well imo for TA is I use Nikkie number as a base.All I can TA is doing very very solid business today and will have a massive 2nd weekend.Should be around 95-100+ at this rate as it appears Saturday will be massive as this is playing like a kids film compred to past Marvel films.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

She never gave any Friday numbers. The 30m number was for Dark Shadows weekend not Avengers.

Well I guess that makes me an idiot then. :ph34r: I thought she was saying $30m Friday for TA/80m weekend which made no sense. Well then I sincerely hope her initial weekend prediction is as off with TA as it was last week, cause 80m would definitely be disappointing to me.

Well I guess that makes me an idiot then. :ph34r: I thought she was saying $30m Friday for TA/80m weekend which made no sense. Well then I sincerely hope her initial weekend prediction is as off with TA as it was last week, cause 80m would definitely be disappointing to me.

:therethere:
  • Like 1

Well imo for TA is I use Nikkie number as a base.All I can TA is doing very very solid business today and will have a massive 2nd weekend.Should be around 95-100+ at this rate as it appears Saturday will be massive as this is playing like a kids film compred to past Marvel films.

This. Nikki has lost any cred she had.

Business is solid across all theaters, many have a sold out and the night has just started.With so many screens as longs as shows are mostly full it should get big numbers.However who knows what it is doing elsewhere.PLus I have nothing to compare too.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Rallax just texted me and said his theater is on pace to sell just under half of last Fridays (minus midnite) tickets. Extrapolating that puts it on pace for a 30 mill Friday.