• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

There are some tough choices here. For good and bad quality.1. Titanic2. Toy Story 33. Avatar4. Return of the King5. The Dark Knight6. The Avengers7. Alice in Wonderland8. Dead Man's Chest9. On Stranger Tides10. Transformers 311. The Phantom MenaceNever seen DH2. Unfortunately i stopped caring for Harry Potter in number 5. I will probably watch the rest of the series soon though.

ooh can i have a triumvirate at the top :titanic best 1B romance/ :wub:lotr best 1B epic story/mythology/ :wub:avatar best out of this world 1B immersive adventure! :wub:after these order would be:avengers:best badass superhero filmpirates dmc: best pirate movietoy story 3: (made me cry) best animationharry potter dh2: best enjoyed potter film (because i got around to reading the books months before its release)dark knight: very good serious loner super-hero filmpirates OST: it was actually fun (i'm biased where johnny depp :wub: is concerned and unashamed of it)alice in wonderland: dislike it immensily but johnny depp only reason i watched it just my flavor of quirkycharacter!edit 3 hrs later: :blink: i forgot phantom menace and transformers 3 !!!! which says it all!

Edited by ladyevenstar22

Its really hard to choose between Titanic, Avatar, TDK, and ROTK for #1(all A+ films IMO) but here it goes.1. Titanic2. RotK3. Avatar4. TDK5. The Avengers6. Dead Man's Chest7. Dark of the Moon8. The Phantom Menace9. On Stranger Tides10. Alice in Wonderland11. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Edited by Shpongle

TF3 gets more votes than DMC? :rolleyes: I guess if this was a worst movie poll Transformers would win, though.For me:1. Toy Story 32. Titanic3. The Dark Knight4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 25. Avatar6. The Avengers7. Shriekapoo8. Dead Man's Chest9. On Stranger Tides10. Alice in Wonderland11. The Phantom Menace12. Transformers: Dark of the Moon

ROTKTDKAvengersDeath Hallows P2AvatarThe rest have been pretty lame.

I agree with this, but I would also add in "Toy Story 3" (not lame at all). I liked the "Pirates" movies, but my favorite was the first and that didn't make anywhere near $1B. Edited by doctoru2

1. The Dark Knight 10/102. Titanic 9.5/103. Lord of Rings: Return of the King 9/104. Toy Story 3 8.5/105. Harry Potter Deathly Hallows part 2 7.5/106. Avengers 6/107. Avatar 5/108. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's chest 4/109. Star Wars: Episode 4/1010. Alice in Wonderland 3.5/1011. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3/1012. Transformers: Dark of the Moon 3/10So many mediocre films.

• Like 1

I stopped watching DH2 when Harry Potter allowed hundreds of people to die to save himself.

I wish I stopped watching RoTK after the third ending but sat through three more.

Is this a joke?

The elite of this class in terms of critical, commercial success are clear: TDK, Titanic/Avatar, ROTK, TS3and people are overrating Avengers, no question

So what makes Avatar or Toy Story 3 better than Avengers?I laughed and cheered alot more at Avengers than those movies.
  • Like 2

1. AvatarTie Titanic3. The Avengers4. TDK5. Transformers 36. Return of the Queen7. POTC 28. Toy Story 309. Hairy Potter 7.210. Alice in Wonderbore11. POTC 4

Edited by The Futurist