hasanahmad

Tuesday box office estimates 5/23/2012 Avengers 4.8 BS 2.2 Dictator 2.1

I was never wrong about The AVENGERS and I won't be for TDKR either..

You have been wrong about the holds and the dailies though. Just to be fair.

Whats with the drops?! Where the Tuesday bumps at?

Yesterday was a holiday in Canada. It always causes havoc with the drops this week.Check out mojo last year for Thor and the year before and so on

I was never wrong about The AVENGERS and I won't be for TDKR either..

Please, as I've said, you have no idea what you're taking about, are a joke and guessed right about TA hitting $500+m but it was just blind luck (ala Kal with Avatar, assume everything you like will be huge and get something right eventually) and you have been wrong about everything TA related since its release (first Monday, thursday, second weekend, all weekdays, third weekend, etc) and will be wrong about TDKR.

Good Tues #s all around though.

Yes. But a lot more subtle. He gets his digs in here and there. He's predicted the bottom would fall out for the Avengers since day 1. 1.1 billion dollars later he's still doing it.

lolIT is getting a bit desperate at this point isn't it?At least I conceded after Friday numbers came in.

In regard to TA, there is concern that the Friday bounce could be muted to some extent. Is that based on past BO trends? In my area all of the schools are closed on Friday, so I'm thinking that may actually help. I wonder how many other areas have that day off, too.Just trying to put things in perspective... percentage wise yes, that's a very good number for the Dictator. In terms of actual money, though, doesn't that have to be considered a disappointment? It looks like it is on the way to a Bruno-like $60-70M haul, at best. In no way impressive.

Agree. Perspective is key. I am looking at it from the perspective that it is not the flop that it was predicted to be on opening night.

IM2 jumped 141%, Thor jumped 161% since TA is behaving closely to IM2 I am expecting a 140-150% jump on Friday. I definitely don't see a muted jump on Friday more like a normal jump.

TA will be losing a lot of 3D showings and all of its IMAX. Friday increase could be less than 100%.