Impact

Behind the Camera

The answer is obviously Chansey, as Numbers will be making a Pokemon film based on the sexy public service supporting characters.

lol this isn't a film based on the fantasies of Brock from the anime. :ph34r: Edited by 4815162342

Year 3 movies:Legend of the Red Dragon - People compete to slay a red dragon that plagues a villagePhone Conversations with mother - William is on the phone with his mom all the time, and others mock him for it and his general awkward behavior... (this will have a plot, and I won't make a half dozen "not as bad bill movies" like I did in CAYOM A)From Darkness To Light - Intertwining story of a couple of groups of teenagers and how it leads them to drama that is hard to explain or accept as real over a period of 5-6 years

Well for Year 2 I'll only have a drama by Andrew Dominik. Year 3 I'll have Morrow 2 and maybe I can work in my planned Six Hours in Hell movie. I've got a fantasy trilogy all mapped out that I hope to get started at some winter spot eventually. And I've been kicking around my Goldie Locks adaptation for a very long time. I'll hopefully get to it eventually.

Based on what Alfred and SS said we'll do this:The deadline for any important film will be thrown back 48 hours, to midnight EST Thursday night.Then, Friday through Sunday will be Filler Time, where the only films allowed are short fillers to take up space. Monday morning, Part 2 begins.

My Pokemon film will be finished by the afternoon. I don't know if I can finish my other two in-progress films, but if it looks like I won't then I will dig up 2-3 "early years" CAYOM films of mine, give them a little extra polish and detail, and put them in instead.

Miss me? This game is looking pretty dead right now, which is surprising and upsetting. I still don't know when I'll be back, but I do have some ideas up my sleeve.

and winning BP my first year back would be nice

1) A few people couldn't participate much this given year because of commitments or fatigue, which is a big reason for the current slowdown.2) The game would be less slow if you participated! Seriously, people gripe about CAYOM being slow, but it wouldn't be as slow if they actually threw their hat into the ring and gave it a good effort. More players participating well = LESS SLOW.

Hey Ryhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17237364H

Hollywood actor John Cusack has said he would star in a sequel to the 1997 action thriller Con Air.The star, who played US Marshal Vince Larkin in the film, told the BBC News website making a second film "would be fun"."I'll do it, but no one's offered it to me," Cusack added.Director Simon West said last year he was keen to make a sequel and reunite Cusack with co-stars Nicholas Cage and John Malkovich."It'd be great. It's a matter of getting everybody together," West said, at the time.