Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

1 hour ago, jandrew said:

Trailer 2

Alright starting to have more faith in this in being more then a jump scare fest. Glad they mostly kept Pennywise out of this one and focused on the kids dynamic with each other. Chemistry seems really good so far. You have to like the characters to be invested in them when shit goes south.

• Like 2

Also we got a bit more of the score. But what I appreciated the most is that the dialogue/acting between the kids feels natural and not forced. Love that they are using humor to throw audiences off when the horror starts meaning this should be a lot of fun.

Edited by somebody85

7 minutes ago, baumer said:

Where'd you find it?  Amazon?

i surprisingly found it on youtube.  Trying to find the link again since it's on my work computer :P 

actually it may not be the whole thing yet.  it's cut up into at least 2 parts of 7+ hours each so i'm guessing I have to find the rest of the links somewhere too

Edited by 75live

I can't seem to find the spoiler thread for IT.  I don't want to talk about the whole book, but I am one chapter 3 at least and want to talk about stuff, but I know I can't do it here :P 

17 hours ago, somebody85 said:

Wow they are screening this early. Hopefully we'll hear some reactions from it.

I really think executives will be all over this movie after the success of the trailer. Considering the potential that the trailer unveiled, they'll want a version that will play better with wider audience. Wouldn't be surprised if they'll remove some hardcore elements. This movie can break records, so I kinda understand.

Edited by YSLDC
  • Like 1

Very good trailer. Honestly, I liked it a little bit more than the first trailer. Seeing the relationship of the Losers club was kind of a relief to me that they are gonna nail that aspect of the film. 

Tbh though, the horror stuff isn't really getting to me that much. The trailers seem to be a little too in-your-face about it for me to be hooked. Especially all the jump-scares with music in the first trailer. Probably just a marketing gimmick I suppose. I have reason to believe the scares will be executed far better in the actual movie.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

Was looking at Warners upcoming movies, seems like The House would be a good time to premiere a new trailer, Dunkirk and Annabelle feel a bit late.

There's also Wish Upon (the next horror movie).