Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

3 hours ago, 75live said:

It doesn't give me the option to change it.

Hmmm....what happens when you click on the arrow by your name....do you get a box that shows account settings?

Just now, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Hmmm....what happens when you click on the arrow by your name....do you get a box that shows account settings?

Yes I get that but when I go to account settings, it just shows the overview, but nothing in the overview will it let me change the Display name

Well @75live im going to give u a taste of a gold account. Ill get u one for a month.  It won't be until about 8 hours from now when I get home from work but I will give you a gold account for a month and that will let you play around a little bit. This one's on me my friend.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Well @75live im going to give u a taste of a gold account. Ill get u one for a month.  It won't be until about 8 hours from now when I get home from work but I will give you a gold account for a month and that will let you play around a little bit. This one's on me my friend.

wait, what?!?

That's way too kind of you.

Obviously a huge thank you doesn't cover it, but I will still say thanks :) 

• Like 1

You're welcome. I will send it to you in the form of a gift card and then you can purchase the gold account. Because the gold account is on sale this month you should get two months of it. If you have any questions on how to redeem the gift card then please ask any one of our admins or other moderators because I won't be online much this weekend lol work is busy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

again, thank you.

I would say you didn't have to do that, and you didn't, but I'll take it anyway ;)

with things going on lately, I can use all the positive I can get

• Like 1

On February 11, 2014 at 2:46 PM, DAR said:

I started to read it last year.  Got through the first 50 pages and then got sidetracked.  I'm hoping to start it again.

Finally started this back up

• Like 2

For those of you who have read the book or seen the tv movie, and are able to create a name change, come join me, 75live and that one guy.  We all changed our names to characters or places from the book.

The kids from IT (aside from Bill) picked out who they would want to play their adult counterparts in the sequel http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/it-kids-share-their-picks-for-actors-to-play-them-as-adults-in-part-2-110

Richie - Bill Hader

Beverly - Jessica Chastain

Mike - Chadwick Boseman

Eddie - Jake Gyllenhaal

Stan - Joseph Gorden-Levitt

Ben - Chris Pratt

• Like 3

1 hour ago, That EddieKaspbrak Guy said:

The kids from IT (aside from Bill) picked out who they would want to play their adult counterparts in the sequel http://www.joblo.com/horror-movies/news/it-kids-share-their-picks-for-actors-to-play-them-as-adults-in-part-2-110

Holy Shit. That would be a dream cast.

12 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

Thursday? But I want it NOW! 😭

agreed.  I would love to see the new trailer now, but I guess I have to wait :(  

:P 

• Like 1

It's weird to me, especially after the first trailer's success, that there's been so little movement (at least officially) on the second film. You'd think they would have cast and started shooting it by now to strike while the iron is hot. It's one big single story so it'd make sense to release them within about a year of each other rather than go for the usual 2-year sequel wait. 

• Like 1